• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If EA could do one last thing for us, what would you choose

D

dinaj

Please everyone do not hold your breath we will not get anything, Luc is gone and most of the devs are probably gone too. They most likely have a skeleton crew keeping the game running.

P

pfmonaco

Not that it would happen, but if I had one wish on the old genie bottle, it would be for an export feature so I can have all my propertyand objects exported into my local copy of Sims1.

I'm going to miss all of you, those that wish to post contact info or where they move too feel free to utilize tsostar.com - and if I have your wedding pics hosted on their it might be a good idea to downloadthem, the site won't be up forever I'm sure.

I also posted a video goodbye message to my friends. No hate.. just keep the good memories okay!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Please everyone do not hold your breath we will not get anything, Luc is gone and most of the devs are probably gone too. They most likely have a skeleton crew keeping the game running.

[/ QUOTE ]

As posted by Katheryne in the Town Hall Thread:

Since that's a hard read (at least for me), let me paraphrase:

&lt;Toby Maxwell&gt; Do they have any plans atIs there NO WAYt this game can be saved? No future for the sims Online?
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; Unfortunately not. We tried guys.
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; We've been trying the past 5 or 6 weeks.
&lt;-Nikita&gt; I just wanna know what happen
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; It was final when we were told we couldn't even do any publishes to the game.
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; Nikita, until August 1st, it is Randy and myself on the game
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; Just like the olden days of yore
&lt;Fiona&gt; after you been told, why havent the ATMs been disabled?
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; Fiona, it was b/c we could not touch the game
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; For a couple of weeks we were under radio silence
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; We literally would come to work, stare at each other and go play pogo.

G

would be nice wouldnt it .... lets all hope for something good atleast...

T

Terra Pin

I want stuff that should be very easy to implement.

1) Turn skill decay off

2) Return job and money object payouts back to "normal"... or higher

3) Return the catalogue items back to the players, AT the old prices... or lower

4) Add gifts (trees, gnomes, cannons etc) to the catalogue

5) Return build costs back to the old rate... or lower

This will allow us to play, build, create and make the most of our remaining time.

Madra/Mairi Dobalina

T

TKSpeedy1

Not sure if I mentioned it, but another thing I would like is for us to be able to keep our rares to use in the offline game. I'm going to miss my pink, my robos, tiger and mystics.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i want........

all of the above

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you except for the gun.

F

festrmentmagnet

I want my trees I have been owed since last June.

I want a little higher payouts on everything.

I

imported_TraciRK

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

As posted by Katheryne in the Town Hall Thread:

Since that's a hard read (at least for me), let me paraphrase:

&lt;Toby Maxwell&gt; Do they have any plans atIs there NO WAYt this game can be saved? No future for the sims Online?
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; Unfortunately not. We tried guys.
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; We've been trying the past 5 or 6 weeks.
&lt;-Nikita&gt; I just wanna know what happen
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; It was final when we were told we couldn't even do any publishes to the game.
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; Nikita, until August 1st, it is Randy and myself on the game
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; Just like the olden days of yore
&lt;Fiona&gt; after you been told, why havent the ATMs been disabled?
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; Fiona, it was b/c we could not touch the game
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; For a couple of weeks we were under radio silence
&lt;MaxisParizad&gt; We literally would come to work, stare at each other and go play pogo.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically they knew they were shutting down the game for 3 weeks but took our money for subscription anyway. That does seem like intentional fraud or something. Not to mention the poor people who used the ATM's in the time that EA already knew they were pulling the plug.

G

I'm not saying I want amnesty now (there would be no point really aside from skill locks), but that was the ONLY reason I joined back up in February. I got an e-mail like most saying to come back and get all your anniversary gifts. So I reactivated both my accounts...amnesty was pushed back, pushed back again, etc. and now I hear that TSO/ea-land is closing for good and that the dev's have known about it. I kept positive the whole time and never said anything negative about the delays until now. I'm just disappointed in EA more than anything, because we all know that if they really wanted to they could keep this game open.

Thank you to all the dev's who worked their hardest to try to get this game back on its feet. You did everything with your best intentions.

My one wish would be the whole money/build thing that most people are saying.

G

One other thing I would like is that they let us have free reign over EAL. Ridiculous amounts of money given so we can build, rebuild, have parties and just cause a ruckus. But who knows...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not sure if I mentioned it, but another thing I would like is for us to be able to keep our rares to use in the offline game. I'm going to miss my pink, my robos, tiger and mystics.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can have those things in TS2 now. You can create your own pet.. and yes.. pink is a color that can be used also. You unlock new pet fur colors by different things in game with your pets. You can create your own breed and register it so it can be made over and over. Your pets can have jobs and breed. No robos.. but you can make servos in Open For Business.

P

Pkmn_knight

Also the pink poodle is in the sims 1 if you have unleashed and superstar both installed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Infinite Simoleans

and

All catalogue items priced at $0.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, and green free.

F

freedomdeep

Everything everyone mentioned, but add fire (like from BV) and free-will! (I know I am dreaming).

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You can have those things in TS2 now. You can create your own pet.. and yes.. pink is a color that can be used also. You unlock new pet fur colors by different things in game with your pets. You can create your own breed and register it so it can be made over and over. Your pets can have jobs and breed. No robos.. but you can make servos in Open For Business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I can do that...Send me $850 and I'll be glad to get a new computer so I CAN play Sims 2. That's one thing I always liked about TSO/EALand. It didn't use the higher graphics, so I was able to play it.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

Also the pink poodle is in the sims 1 if you have unleashed and superstar both installed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang, now I gotta get unleashed and Superstar. I have Mega Deluxe and it didn't come with those expansion packs. Thanks for the info.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I can do that...Send me $850 and I'll be glad to get a new computer so I CAN play Sims 2. That's one thing I always liked about TSO/EALand. It didn't use the higher graphics, so I was able to play it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... just trying to be helpful, no need to be like that.

I

imported_Salarah

customer service US #1-866-543-5435 you should say my account, then make payment then when it says do you want to talk to an agent you say agent. I was refunded one month on all 3 of my accounts. I also requested a refund for simoleans since when this feature was added to the game we were told that cash out was on the way into the game soon. They have forwarded my request to another department which is going to contact me via e-mail. Will keep you updated..but put in your request now.