• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If EA could do one last thing for us, what would you choose

D

DGLita

I would still like my amnesty gifts, I still have 3 months left to enjoy them.

OR - they could radically drop the price of building so that we can at least enjoy our last few days there.

OR - put the payouts up again. They could reduce them easily enough, how about turning the dial up a bit this time

K

kwills75TSO

how about giving every sim atleast one mystic, its not like their any good now lol.

G

put the money back .. into jobs and money items ..
they arent doing cash out anyway . why do they care if ppl bot ?
let us have some fun these last months and make millions and pet pull and build til we can't build n'more!

G

Making the game free for ever.
Making the game back as it was before all new changes (perhaps all cities would be open, like Queen Margarita, Rancho Rizzo etc.)
Merge would not be deleted, it's one thing I love in EAL.

that's it.

I

imported_MollyG

I agree - make it fun while it lasts. Max skill..... max money...... gifts all around. It won't make the situation any better, but at least we can all have fun while we do the "count down to blank screen".

In the meanwhile wtf is pogo?

D

DGLita

yeah bring back the bots, and report anyone who DOESNT use them

EA Rep to Miss Sim ' there has been a report that you have been making money whilst actlively playing the game. IS this true?'

Miss Sim ' but I love to Jam and chat at the same time!'

Ea Rep, 'sorry thats against the new TOS, your banned for 3 days and dont come back without a bot! You can buy bots at any EA store. We hope you have an enjoyable game experience...........'

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I think they should 'sand box' the game.

Let us have all the money we want to build whatever we want. Put the anniversary gifts on the catelog so we could buy them too.

Anyone left in the game from here till August 1st, deserves to just build whatever and enjoy it.

G

Free building and a money grant to everybody.
And keeping someone to approve the CC to the very end.

edited to add

Ok, I guess that's 3. I can't count

I

imported_Danny Dots

I would love if they could at least put on hyper skilling and payouts until the game dies and watch EA Land get rich and crazy

or

Make the game free forever how it is now.
I wouldn't mind, lol.

or

Giving us our locks and gifts

I like the first choice the best

T

TKSpeedy1

I want my gifts, higher payouts AND how about free greening? WHy would I want to spend the last 3 months greening all the time?

G

I want free greening and higher payouts one of every rare or annivarsy gifts

I

imported_CherryBomb

They could open-source the server program. Oh, wait. I must be still asleep and dreaming.

CherryBomb

G

they could return my 10billion silomeans so i can at least feel rich again like i use to be before the close of the production citys... for a short time anyway >(

since the merge to EA-Land i have been able to build up some cash but not what it was like before

H

HoTDeViL

exchanging my two 90 days gametime codes i purchased and didnt use so far to pogo gametime

I

imported_Danny Dots

Does anyone think EA will give us a last wish or gift of some sort?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Doubt they will give us anything just the way they are

D

DGLita

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what? Im still holding out for tomorrow. Amnesty was implied for 30th April. maybe they give us the bad news today, then sweeten it a bit tomorrow with our amnesty gifts? Who knows, maybe they have a bit of heart left.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I would choose for Greg, or someone, to please grant atleast 1 of these wishes so that our last 3 month could be more bearable!

I

imported_Founder

post a pic of Parizad, so that we know if she's a he or a sheman or none of the above?

G

Beer.
I'd love a "Throw up in the toilet (or whatever) animation."

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what? Im still holding out for tomorrow. Amnesty was implied for 30th April. maybe they give us the bad news today, then sweeten it a bit tomorrow with our amnesty gifts? Who knows, maybe they have a bit of heart left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I hope so.

(and a pic of parizad would be cool)

I have tons of screenies to take. I want to immortalize my TSO sims as much as possible.

I wish they'd let us move our props for free now. I would love to see my neighborhood on the map once and for all (AND FIX OUR ROOFS!!!) I need screenies with roofs. LMAO

G

AMEN!!! give us our money back so we can do pet pulls and buy as much custom contenet as we... That and I would love, love, LOVE to build houses again... Gotta alot of homeless betaville sims running around..... did I mention my love for building

I

imported_TraciRK

Refund me the fees they charged my 3 accounts yesterday.

R

Rach

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's silly. You still get the month you paid for. Enjoy it.

G

Give refunds to all of those that spent their real life money on the ATM machines

I

imported_TraciRK

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's silly. You still get the month you paid for. Enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no point to it, I realize you would probably be thrilled it they billed you $30 one day and made the game free to everyone else the next. In their TOS they are to give 30 days notice on the EA site that they are changing billing, it was not posted there. But thanks for totally diregarding any feeling I may have on the subject!

I

imported_Founder

<blockquote><hr>

I would like an olive garden gift certificate. Kthnxbye.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL for some reason that made me LAWL...I must be high?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]I have a wish, but it would be highly inappropriate to post here. So, aside from that, the one thing EA could do for all of us is to restore Maxis as an autonomous, independent company, and restore ownership of all things Sim back to Maxis.

G

OK, I know I'm a little unusual, but I would love for them to release the source code. No, I don't expect it to live on in open-source form, but I would really like to see how some of the mechanisms were implemented. Skill decay and payouts for the DJ and Dancer jobs are two mysteries that will forever haunt me. I also would like to see just how hard it would have been to fix my favorite bugs.

G

Actually, amnesty was suppose to have been at the end of FEBRUARY! People who had left the game received letters telling them to hurry back and get their paid-membership going again to be a part of the amnesty program that would be at the end of the month... Early to mid February is when the letters went out, "the end of the month" being by 29 February.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Our "gift" is a $15 off anything at the EA Store or three free months of POGO.

Desperately seeking a game that is good for female adults to play and enjoy, no killing, good graphics, not all about 1,000 ways to have relations, basically a game like this one and we're not finding anything.

K

Karma Sutra

<blockquote><hr>

I have a wish, but it would be highly inappropriate to post here. So, aside from that, the one thing EA could do for all of us is to restore Maxis as an autonomous, independent company, and restore ownership of all things Sim back to Maxis.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% agrees with this.

And if I were to choose one last thing they could do for this game, I would say to let the players use "rosebud" and have a 90-day party.

G

I want the amnesty that was promised. Give me my damn skill locks so I can goof off the next 3 months...I'd love to know what a sim life without skilling is like.

G

I'd like my $9.99 back. I paid it 2 days ago.

I guess I will get some free time on Pogo.. which I do not play.

Looks like this gives me a reason to finally pay for SL.

I

imported_Armonia

I agree we need a refund for the past 3 months we paid for a game they knew was ending. I have a pogo subscription and it is paid for a year. I want another year free.

My one thing they could do would be to just let the game run as a free game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]I have a wish, but it would be highly inappropriate to post here. So, aside from that, the one thing EA could do for all of us is to restore Maxis as an autonomous, independent company, and restore ownership of all things Sim back to Maxis.

[/ QUOTE ]
NoNoNoNo!!
No suggestions of appropriate objects up inappropriate orifices.
We must maintain the RoC, musn't we?

G

I want to see one thing from the Dev team before they leave.

I want a picture of the whole dev team, holding their middle fingers high in the air.

That is all.

kthxbye.

[mfs]

G

<blockquote><hr>

I want a picture of the whole dev team, holding their middle fingers high in the air.

That is all.

kthxbye.

[mfs]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I think there should also be a banner involved. idk what it would say though. Maybe "FFL."

G

<blockquote><hr>

That is all.

kthxbye.

[mfs]

[/ QUOTE ]
Please, I'm begging.
Don't hand me opportunities like this!
I could get into lots of trouble.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

That is all.

kthxbye.

[mfs]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I think there should also be a banner involved. idk what it would say though. Maybe "FFL."

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent idea!

How about it Dev team?

A

Alynn

<blockquote><hr>

Cream bear suits baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Keep fighting till the bitter end!

G

if they give us a free game with all items - it would be cool - and it possible to keep the ea land running

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
NoNoNoNo!!
No suggestions of appropriate objects up inappropriate orifices.

[/ QUOTE ]Ack! Get out of my head!!!