(Player News) If anyone knows Rolo Tumasi His luna house is about to fall

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
If anyone knows perhaps how to get ahold of them maybe they can save the house its greatly worn at moment with vendors

Have a great day

Devin

Reactions: Siabra

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2008
well actually the clearing of the place has been going on for several days ..

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
fairly certain he is fully aware Dev

He did not know, as he lost 6 other houses but lucky for him a guildmate of mine knew enough to call him so he could at least empty the Luna house out since it contained so many old rares and is working on getting the house back from OSI

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Long Island, NY
I hope he can get the house back, But I am glad he was able to save the Items in the house in the meantime

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2008
the ban list got cleared - he had to move his items out and no one wants
to be moving things in a house with unknown people in it lol .. and yes..
it'd be nice if he got the house back

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
He did not know, as he lost 6 other houses but lucky for him a guildmate of mine knew enough to call him so he could at least empty the Luna house out since it contained so many old rares and is working on getting the house back from OSI
I noticed his other houses were gone...which made me think he was aware....anyone can mess up and lose a house....but to lose a bunch of them...well now that is hard

Reactions: MareJadeSky

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2008
I noticed his other houses were gone...which made me think he was aware....anyone can mess up and lose a house....but to lose a bunch of them...well now that is hard
that can happen if they were Grandfathered homes .. :(

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2008
actually - when the house fell he was able to replace. so he still has that