[Discussion] if anyone is doing any transferring in the coming days please let me know

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
i have stuff everywhere and would love to consolidate them. Thanks.. Post here if you are transferring and have room to carry items :)

X

xGrave_Ux

Transfering a char from Lake Austin to Europa tomorrow about 3pm PST.
Would be happy to help you out if you need it.

T

Telen

I'm doing one from Chesapeake to Atlantic. Not sure when I am actually going to do it yet. I bought the Transfer token a couple days ago, but I'm seeing if can snag anything else (maybe a few of those Gargish Documents I am missing for example) I need before I transfer over.

C

ChReuter

Manticore, I'm curious. How do you decide if you are willing to transfer items with someone? Obviously, you'll use people who are not very close to you or else you'd
just send out a mass icq or whatnot. I'm only asking because I've been tempted to
do the same, but for example, with the two posters above, I do not know them, nor
do they seem to be very established on these forums and I'm wondering how you
make such a judgement call. (Of course, no offence to the two above posters. I don't mean to come off as saying you're trustworthy in any way, shape, or form! :D )

Oh and apparently I'm attempting to sell my World of Warcraft account according to an email I just received. If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to consider going through with
such a trade after whoever shows interest in the purchase, explains exactly what World of Warcraft is like, how the game is played, and any other information you believe might be useful to someone who never before has logged on. After you answer the above questions and if I decide from the info given to me that the game is not worth trying than I will transfer the account name and password (For what I'm sure is a wonderful account, totally maxed out!) to you after I recieve payment. Will also consider trades for an Eve Online account that never existed.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 6, 2008
I love you Manti, and I will include you in my xfer plans, however I must say...

"Your skill in begging has increased by 0.1%."

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Manticore, I'm curious. How do you decide if you are willing to transfer items with someone? Obviously, you'll use people who are not very close to you or else you'd
just send out a mass icq or whatnot. I'm only asking because I've been tempted to
do the same, but for example, with the two posters above, I do not know them, nor
do they seem to be very established on these forums and I'm wondering how you
make such a judgement call. (Of course, no offence to the two above posters. I don't mean to come off as saying you're trustworthy in any way, shape, or form! :D )

Oh and apparently I'm attempting to sell my World of Warcraft account according to an email I just received. If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to consider going through with
such a trade after whoever shows interest in the purchase, explains exactly what World of Warcraft is like, how the game is played, and any other information you believe might be useful to someone who never before has logged on. After you answer the above questions and if I decide from the info given to me that the game is not worth trying than I will transfer the account name and password (For what I'm sure is a wonderful account, totally maxed out!) to you after I recieve payment. Will also consider trades for an Eve Online account that never existed.
Hi, to answer your question, its a combination of both. There are those who I have not dealt with but I have seen a lot of acitivty on this board and seems to carry a good reputation then I will hit them up. Those I do not know too well or not vouched by someone I know really well I tend to stay away from. Not to say they are not legitimate to say the least but I just don't know them that well yet.