• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOCS

D

DuttyD

Still falling about 5 hrs after turning idoc? Normal times on Atl still around 5 pm?

Is it guaranteed at least 30min until place house

K

kray2s

Still falling about 5 hrs after turning idoc? Normal times on Atl still around 5 pm?

Is it guaranteed at least 30min until place house
I loose track of the ammount of people i see at idocs on Europa that still dont realise that 5 hours is a "MINIMUM".

Random timers have been placed on idocs - This was done to stop people being able to know in which order they were to fall and litteraly jump from idoc 1 to idoc 2 to idoc 3 and so on and mass loot.

Idocs can fall at 5hours, more generally they go between 6 and 7 hours of turning but i have also been at idocs that fell after 8 hours.

T

The Home Guild

Idocs are 7 hrs once it turns to idoc stage.
Once it falls there is a timer on land anywhere from 30 min to 3 hrs[random]