• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] IDOCalypse 2012!!! Price Checks Please

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello Everyone! Monday was a fantastic day and i hope everyone got what they were after when these magnificent houses fell. Let me be the first to say..... i have never sweat before WHILE sitting at a COMPUTER. All this recalling, running from reds, looting shinies.... was alot of work hehe. All these lame jokes aside.... i need a price check on a few items i looted at some idocs. Here they are....

Server Birth Kettle

Pre-Patched Black Bag
(says there is 1 item in it but there really isnt any item in it. I also need information on this item i.e is it illeagal, legal, UR, worth anything etc.)

Stone Oven (Facing South) Deed

Full Rubble Bed Facing East

Happy Birthday! Thank You For Celebrating 5 Years Of Glorious Adventure With Ultima Online

Runebook [Exceptional]

Lantern Stuck in a box

Melisande's Ferminted Wine (blaze color)
( I dont know if these are rare but this one had Melisande's name on it and the recent one you get now adays doesnt have her name on it, they have "Explosive Bottle" or something like that. Need info on this item if anyone has it.)

A Robe (blessed)

Thanks, and have a great day.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: IDOCalypse 2012!!!

Bump... Still need price checks and info on these items. The Lantern stuck in the box and the cake is forsale if i find a price that fits them.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

the bag with one item in is is a new draw tile bag, i have been told if you log into the ec you can still see the no draw tile.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Bump....

the bag with one item in is is a new draw tile bag, i have been told if you log into the ec you can still see the no draw tile.
I checked, i have a freind that play's EC and i asked him to look in it and there was also nothing in it when he looked in it.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last Bump. Does ANYONE know the pricechecks or info on these items?