[Price Check] idoc loot

• Thread starter tiggertessa2007
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

tiggertessa2007

hi all , ive been gone since we got to blow up Mag. i found a couple of good things in an idoc this week was wonderin if i could get a price check on em.
a necro spell book that says
Happy 6th Anniversary UO!
a candle blessed by love for Lady Witchblade
and a corner peice of a 4 peice blood tile
thanks all...

R

rajadeah

The 6th anv items normaly fetch 8 to 15 mill per but if your books on cats ill pay 25 for it being I need it for my set.

T

tiggertessa2007

its on atlantic darlin, but if u x sard to here any time let me know im in no hurry to sell it and i could just hang on to it if u think ull be thro here anytime. my q is 105811531 :)

R

rajadeah

Hey Tigger I just tryed sending you an icq but you dont seem to be getting them. my icq is 100760226 the nicks Buck (MOP)