• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idoc list enjoy

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be posting Idocs when I find them here for all to enjoy.Im tried of the same players always getting all the Idocs.

You think if a house falls that has over 3k in items from a 18x18 they would share.The same 3 players continue to be greedy at every idoc I see them at.
When they place a house and move all the items to the plot. How much can 1 player take? Not much so why kill the player when you already have every rare and event item in the game.I really dont understand how players can be so selfish.

I will now post every House falling I find here for all to enjoy :)
First one

Vesper fel Large Tower loaded
North bridge by bank go west on the road tower is on the road enjoy this will fall tomorrow .
850am to 920am est.........or 11 to 12 noon est.......

If others join in maybe we can control the Idoc so others may enjoy the items in this game.