• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOC Keep in Trisnic Swamp fel and will FALL soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have added a pic of of uoautomap of its location and some runes have been tossed around soon.

I just thought because everyone that idocs thinks only about the comunity and how to better it what better way then to share an idoc once in awhile. btw it is fel and I wont say anything is being done illegally but you can see the pics and tell if all the blocking rules are being followed or not on youre own.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heres another pic that not only screams totaly legal tactics but it also screams I am all about the comunity and am so much better then our rival idoc guild that is just greedy and hates everyone.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am all about the comunity and am so much better then our rival idoc guild that is just greedy and hates everyone.
Man, dont you ever get tired of stroking your ego?

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No.

YOu can say allot of things Omni about me but you cant say I lie. I have played this game with a code for a long time and I feel have the right to be proud of the way of playing this game as I do in my rl. I am not perfect in either but I am have no shame in either.

I am a wear my heart on my sleeve kind of guy and if me expressing that or fighting others opinions or what is wrong is considered me being egotistcical then thats fine.

L

LiberatingLuT

No.

YOu can say allot of things Omni about me but you cant say I lie. I have played this game with a code for a long time and I feel have the right to be proud of the way of playing this game as I do in my rl. I am not perfect in either but I am have no shame in either.

I am a wear my heart on my sleeve kind of guy and if me expressing that or fighting others opinions or what is wrong is considered me being egotistcical then thats fine.
Heh, more like "wears his intentions on his sleeve" kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.