• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idoc fall time

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to check up on a tower in Trammel at arround 9 cet this morning only to see all the stuff on the ground.
It was Greatly worn when I went to bed last night at 00:30 cet... I know this gives time for a full idoc timeframe, but since when are houses dropping at this time?

Maybe it was a condemned house.. I just find it strange that the owner didnt care to move all his stuff?

Anyways... free stuff is always good so I wont complain :)

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing odd about this one - I suspect its the one I had too , that was gone this morning, you are right there was enough time for it to go idoc and fall since last night and it did.

There have always been night fallers, they are rare but ever since I started there have been ones that fall at odd times.

If you watch idocs from an early stage you can sometimes identify the ones that will fall at odd times.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. ok :) I just never seen this and I did quite a few idocs... oh well.. I saw it first time yesterday evening so was just puzzled that all the stuff was on the ground this morning :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thinks maybe the great one needs to come out of his Idoc retirement.....sometime very soon.....u guys are getting far too much of a free roam....LOL

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know i dont play UO much now but i do still read theses boards :popcorn:
Anyway my house will be falling soon as i cancelled my main account :(
It is a nice spot in Ter-mur 18x18 on the corner south of the city.
There may be a few rares /EM items/ Resorces, armor, artis etc
Good luck !

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thinks maybe the great one needs to come out of his Idoc retirement.....sometime very soon.....u guys are getting far too much of a free roam....LOL
Yes, I should.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know i dont play UO much now but i do still read theses boards :popcorn:
Anyway my house will be falling soon as i cancelled my main account :(
It is a nice spot in Ter-mur 18x18 on the corner south of the city.
There may be a few rares /EM items/ Resorces, armor, artis etc
Good luck !
We might be neighbours then :)