• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

idoc castle - falling any time now (Fri. 9am PST)

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
there's a castle in fel above minoc that's getting ready to fall -- best i can guess: it will fall within the hour. beware as there are many pk's in the area killing everyone they can. good luck!!

forgot to mention someone is gating from luna bank.

L

Lord Drakelord

there's a castle in fel above minoc that's getting ready to fall -- best i can guess: it will fall within the hour. beware as there are many pk's in the area killing everyone they can. good luck!!

forgot to mention someone is gating from luna bank.

It has fallen, M and COP are fighting over Loot, tried to stealth in for a steal but wildfire attacks make it almost impossible to get anything from it

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i managed to stealth around and collect a little loot. i was revealed a few times but hid quickly enough to stay alive.

i was going to try to place a castle but the freaking housing system is a POS. i tried placement 1, i repeat ONE, time but the area was 'unavailable for placement'. i tried a few minutes later and couldn't get the housing selection menu to come up. instead i get a one word message: "true". what the heck is that??

L

Lord Drakelord

i managed to stealth around and collect a little loot. i was revealed a few times but hid quickly enough to stay alive.

i was going to try to place a castle but the freaking housing system is a POS. i tried placement 1, i repeat ONE, time but the area was 'unavailable for placement'. i tried a few minutes later and couldn't get the housing selection menu to come up. instead i get a one word message: "true". what the heck is that??
I have no clue you might have to ask over at UO hall