• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) IDOC Between Minoc & Vesper

M

Marvin

Hey Guys

Did anyone pick up on an 18x18 just off the road (By the random skelly spawn) between Minoc & Vesper? It's near the bridge to the Minoc mines.

It was my brother's house, and I have to admit, didn't realise it was falling. Anyway, if anyone happened to be around to loot it, there was a House Teleportation Tile inside, which I have the other half of.

If you've got it, you'll realise that it's rather useless without it's twin, so I'd happily do a deal to either sell mine or buy back that one!

Let me know.

Cheers

Marvin

P.S. Shame it fell, as there was tons of other nice things inside too, such as some 5th year brazier deeds, and other rares I'm sure.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may have it - got one from an Idoc recently dont know where tho - I have sent you a PM