• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idea's for future gifts

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok I thought I would just throw this out there since Mesanna has asked in the past for some idea's.

Lets start with now that my powerscrolls, Alacrity Scrolls, and Transcendence Scrolls all have LOVELY books here are some idea's for other books we could use.

A book of Deeds. This book could hold deeds from Shadow and Crystal sets, the Kings Collection deeds, deeds from Heritage tokens to include the 8th anniversary items, the Evil Decor items, deed from smithing and tailoring rewards such as the anvils, the tapestries, stretched hide deeds, Anniversary item deeds, banners, flaming heads, etc... Now it doesn't need to hold craftable deeds... but it DOES need to maintain the deed colors.

Crafters could perhaps craft a book that would hold their "recipes" if you will ...... a book to put all those recipes in would be great... and they should be able to create a crafters schematic book that would hold deeds to all the craftables.. so you could have a few on-hand and like the BoD books you could price them to sell on vendors this way. This would make a super awesome addition to crafting and vending. Being able to put the deeds in a nice sortable book where folk could come and buy what they need would be fanfreakingtastic! But I INSIST these be craftables not really a "gift". But crafters need love. A book would end the clutter on vendors and make it easier to sell deeded items. The color of the wording of the item would be the color of the item. And of course mousing over it would let you know what it's made of... such as made of Yew wood or whatever.

Ok so beyond books the following would be nice:

Sand tiles... since we can't custom a house with actual sand to match the sandy area's we live in could we please get sand tiles?

Dirt tiles... I like the idea of being able to farm... and I'd love for you all to make that so, but I'd also like to lay down some dirt in my castle/keep.

Water tiles, now I know this is a hard one... but could we please get some nice looking water tiles? IT doesn't and shouldn't actually work like water but it should function like the grass tiles or like a goza mat. Infact it could come in a deed form like a goza.

I'd also like some tiles that look more like the forest floor... with leaves and such.

We could use some tackle for our horses. I know that there is grooming items in the game... brush and such for your horse. I'd like to have those as a craftable.

Also LONG overdue I need a broom and mop... as well as a bucket. We have baskets galore but no broom or mop. How filthy my floors must be. What home is complete without a broom and mop? Again this should be a craftable item. Though if you wanted to give us a "gift" a ridable broom would be super sweet for a Halloween drop!

Horse dung..... I know it's in game.. I see it often.. I want some. Kinda gross i know but when your building a nifty stable area it just isn't complete without some droppings. Give it to me as a rare bad Karma related Xmas gift... I remember years ago when Karma and such would effect what you got.

And snowballs are fun and the icy patches we got even more fun... but how about a door hanging that is a face like the one that blows fire... ONLY this one would blow FREEZING ice and like the icy patch you would then go "Brrr!" And freeze for a moment. Perhaps your character turns icy blue for a moment and is stuck for a second. That might be fun!

Valentines... How about a pretty hear shapped rug? Something nice to set outside my tub or in front of the fireplace with a pillow for him and her? How about a few nice poems... perhaps in Gargish, Orcish, and such? Even in Ophidian and Lizardman? I'd give you one in Dark Elven but.. well most Dark Elves don't have much for romance. Perhaps we could find poems on some of the mobs we kill around Valentines. You could even do some in Minotarian... That'd be neat.

Easter... I really enjoyed the purple and Pink bunny taming the one year and very much like the Easter Bunnies we got another year... Remember we like rare things and collecting. Perhaps for Easter you could do something where random rabbits spawn that are full of HP and when you kill them you can find nice Easter eggs on them. And lets not forget you could add the bunny to the Ranger so you can record the kill and get a nice cool stuffed Easter Rabbit or something.

And I'm still thinking that for an expansion that I would indeed pay 20 bucks for or even 25 bucks for Or I'd even consider paying an extra buck a month if I could have a "dungeon" basement expansion. And for that all you need is a new "facet" if you would of land that is all black... and pretty much we buy the expansion and for it we get a "teleporter" set basically the we can lock down in our home and it would look something like either a hatch, a ladder sticking from a black hole or some sort of black teleporter that would wisk you away to a plot perhaps 25x25 that is just ONE level... that you can custom like a house only it would have "dungeon" theme customization... full of dungeon type walls including with chains... prison type doors, dungeon type floors and such... and it could have as much storage as a keep. It would be something you could set to public or private but folk going there would have to be able to enter your home and use your teleporter.. this would be a super awesome addition to role-play... Having a hidden dungeon/torture chamber. Now of course no one could roam around these lands so you could pack them in pretty tight or you could leave enough space around each one that no one could see into one anothers place. But anyway it would be cool and it would solve many space issues without making folk get a second, third or whatever account... and it wouldn't clutter up the lands with more housing. Anyway just some thoughts and Idea's I had.

Vet reward idea! Almost forgot! Can we PLEASE get a Stone Mason Bench or something that produces stone... we have sheep to get tailoring stuff, stumps for wood, ore carts for ore, gem carts for gems... can I get some stone please?!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok I thought I would just throw this out there since Mesanna has asked in the past for some idea's.

Lets start with now that my powerscrolls, Alacrity Scrolls, and Transcendence Scrolls all have LOVELY books here are some idea's for other books we could use.

A book of Deeds. This book could hold deeds from Shadow and Crystal sets, the Kings Collection deeds, deeds from Heritage tokens to include the 8th anniversary items, the Evil Decor items, deed from smithing and tailoring rewards such as the anvils, the tapestries, stretched hide deeds, Anniversary item deeds, banners, flaming heads, etc... Now it doesn't need to hold craftable deeds... but it DOES need to maintain the deed colors.

Crafters could perhaps craft a book that would hold their "recipes" if you will ...... a book to put all those recipes in would be great... and they should be able to create a crafters schematic book that would hold deeds to all the craftables.. so you could have a few on-hand and like the BoD books you could price them to sell on vendors this way. This would make a super awesome addition to crafting and vending. Being able to put the deeds in a nice sortable book where folk could come and buy what they need would be fanfreakingtastic! But I INSIST these be craftables not really a "gift". But crafters need love. A book would end the clutter on vendors and make it easier to sell deeded items. The color of the wording of the item would be the color of the item. And of course mousing over it would let you know what it's made of... such as made of Yew wood or whatever.

Sand tiles... since we can't custom a house with actual sand to match the sandy area's we live in could we please get sand tiles?

Dirt tiles... I like the idea of being able to farm... and I'd love for you all to make that so, but I'd also like to lay down some dirt in my castle/keep.

Water tiles, now I know this is a hard one... but could we please get some nice looking water tiles? IT doesn't and shouldn't actually work like water but it should function like the grass tiles or like a goza mat. Infact it could come in a deed form like a goza.

I'd also like some tiles that look more like the forest floor... with leaves and such.

We could use some tackle for our horses. I know that there is grooming items in the game... brush and such for your horse. I'd like to have those as a craftable.

Also LONG overdue I need a broom and mop... as well as a bucket. We have baskets galore but no broom or mop. How filthy my floors must be. What home is complete without a broom and mop? Again this should be a craftable item. Though if you wanted to give us a "gift" a ridable broom would be super sweet for a Halloween drop!

Horse dung..... I know it's in game.. I see it often.. I want some. Kinda gross i know but when your building a nifty stable area it just isn't complete without some droppings. Give it to me as a rare bad Karma related Xmas gift... I remember years ago when Karma and such would effect what you got.

And snowballs are fun and the icy patches we got even more fun... but how about a door hanging that is a face like the one that blows fire... ONLY this one would blow FREEZING ice and like the icy patch you would then go "Brrr!" And freeze for a moment. Perhaps your character turns icy blue for a moment and is stuck for a second. That might be fun!

Valentines... How about a pretty hear shapped rug? Something nice to set outside my tub or in front of the fireplace with a pillow for him and her? How about a few nice poems... perhaps in Gargish, Orcish, and such? Even in Ophidian and Lizardman? I'd give you one in Dark Elven but.. well most Dark Elves don't have much for romance. Perhaps we could find poems on some of the mobs we kill around Valentines. You could even do some in Minotarian... That'd be neat.

Easter... I really enjoyed the purple and Pink bunny taming the one year and very much like the Easter Bunnies we got another year... Remember we like rare things and collecting. Perhaps for Easter you could do something where random rabbits spawn that are full of HP and when you kill them you can find nice Easter eggs on them. And lets not forget you could add the bunny to the Ranger so you can record the kill and get a nice cool stuffed Easter Rabbit or something.

And I'm still thinking that for an expansion that I would indeed pay 20 bucks for or even 25 bucks for Or I'd even consider paying an extra buck a month if I could have a "dungeon" basement expansion. And for that all you need is a new "facet" if you would of land that is all black... and pretty much we buy the expansion and for it we get a "teleporter" set basically the we can lock down in our home and it would look something like either a hatch, a ladder sticking from a black hole or some sort of black teleporter that would wisk you away to a plot perhaps 25x25 that is just ONE level... that you can custom like a house only it would have "dungeon" theme customization... full of dungeon type walls including with chains... prison type doors, dungeon type floors and such... and it could have as much storage as a keep. It would be something you could set to public or private but folk going there would have to be able to enter your home and use your teleporter.. this would be a super awesome addition to role-play... Having a hidden dungeon/torture chamber. Now of course no one could roam around these lands so you could pack them in pretty tight or you could leave enough space around each one that no one could see into one anothers place. But anyway it would be cool and it would solve many space issues without making folk get a second, third or whatever account... and it wouldn't clutter up the lands with more housing. Anyway just some thoughts and Idea's I had.

Vet reward idea! Almost forgot! Can we PLEASE get a Stone Mason Bench or something that produces stone... we have sheep to get tailoring stuff, stumps for wood, ore carts for ore, gem carts for gems... can I get some stone please?!
NO KILLIN BUNNIES

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
These are all wonderful ideas :) Hopefully the devs will use some.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Eh, floor tiles are really only appealing to people with castles/keeps. I just sold mine, as I have zero use for them. It would be cool if they were available in game, but for gifts I'd rather they be more universal.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Eh, floor tiles are really only appealing to people with castles/keeps. I just sold mine, as I have zero use for them. It would be cool if they were available in game, but for gifts I'd rather they be more universal.
considering you can't do sand with the house menu nor can you do the forest floor with leaves... I think that they are pretty useful... And I've actually used some grass tiles and such in a custom house to make a "roof" over a couple of spots that would literally be the 4th floor.... since I could build walls it bothered me I couldn't put a "roof" on it.... so I put one there using the grass tiles, Goza's and a ladder.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
considering you can't do sand with the house menu nor can you do the forest floor with leaves... I think that they are pretty useful... And I've actually used some grass tiles and such in a custom house to make a "roof" over a couple of spots that would literally be the 4th floor.... since I could build walls it bothered me I couldn't put a "roof" on it.... so I put one there using the grass tiles, Goza's and a ladder.
I just want them to add those tiles to the house system. I don't want to deal with locking down tiles. :( I don't know why thy left out all the stuff they did.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Horse dung.....
make it like the snow where you randomly walking over it makes a squishy sound and you char says ^&#%

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just want them to add those tiles to the house system. I don't want to deal with locking down tiles. :( I don't know why thy left out all the stuff they did.
Never understood that either. There are tons of tiles missing from the housing menues. But then that's like the 4 facings of furniture and the frustration that I have over why so many pieces of furniture do NOT have all 4 facings when they should... and this includes BEDS. Or why things like the bench/churchy pew that they have in Nu'Jelm and other places can not be crafted.. or why we can't make a stone bench or a marble table.... we have said materials to build such things from.... but yet can't craft them... can't make the desks or benches of wood like are in many places... they give us Heritage tokens to get the small dresser with a mirror... and other things we can't craft.... but yet I'd rather be able to make these things... in at least 2 facings. And I have not ever understood why we can't. It's not like they don't exist in game. Even if it had to be a deeded item I'd be ok with that. There are many wall tiles, floor tiles, corners, arches, and even the one pet peeve I've always had missing from the game.... and that's the 1/2 to 1/3 size castle wall piece to allow us to replicate the ramparts of the castles and keeps. Since they only included the 1/8 size and not the 1/3 and 1/4 required to make a proper rampart. Very annoying.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Still waiting on my toilet :)
I am 100% game for flying brooms. It would fit my mages so perfectly.
Not exactly sure what your saying about yourself... witch! lol I think many of us remember the flying horse fiasco :p But if they flew a couple notches off the ground I'm sure it would be fine and make an awesome ethereal type mount. I like it.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not to sure what I'd want, but I will say I'd like some themed stuff persay.

The gifts this year are great don't get me wrong, but they're not really Chirstmasy, nor were they last year. Same as Valentines Day (My favorite Holiday xD). We got a kitten/puppy this year which didn't really fit the theme and a rose last year which honestly kind of felt like a "filler" to me.

What I'd like to see

Valentine's Day: I really liked the OP's suggestion of a Heart Shaped rug. I also LOVED the Stuffy's from 2008 and the bears from Cupid in 2009 and the Bears holding a heart in 2011. Maybe Valentine Day color themed Sandals (Pink/White/Red) that say "Happy Valentine's Day 2015) and/or 1 charged random valentines color themed dye. (Bubble Gum Pink please xD)

Veteran Rewards: Faction Banners similar to the 12th year Order/Chaos Banner veteran reward in memory of the Faction System in the past.

That's really all I can think of at the moment ^_^

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm not to sure what I'd want, but I will say I'd like some themed stuff persay.

The gifts this year are great don't get me wrong, but they're not really Chirstmasy, nor were they last year. Same as Valentines Day (My favorite Holiday xD). We got a kitten/puppy this year which didn't really fit the theme and a rose last year which honestly kind of felt like a "filler" to me.

What I'd like to see

Valentine's Day: I really liked the OP's suggestion of a Heart Shaped rug. I also LOVED the Stuffy's from 2008 and the bears from Cupid in 2009 and the Bears holding a heart in 2011. Maybe Valentine Day color themed Sandals (Pink/White/Red) that say "Happy Valentine's Day 2015) and/or 1 charged random valentines color themed dye. (Bubble Gum Pink please xD)

Veteran Rewards: Faction Banners similar to the 12th year Order/Chaos Banner veteran reward in memory of the Faction System in the past.

That's really all I can think of at the moment ^_^
Nice Valentines Ideas! Although I prefer boots *thigh boots* to sandals any day! I enjoyed the cards that let you say from you to whomever you clicked. Those were awesome!

Love the idea of Faction Banners! Good one! True Brits for me!

The Gypsy wagon of course I want... I'd like it if you could get one... something that you can place temporarily on the ground... and has a decay rate. You could chose to have a Tailors wagon. Would include a spinning wheel and loom so you could roll up on the nearest sheep pen and gather and spin all the wool right there. Would have a decay rate timer like a boat. A Smiths wagon... complete with forge and anvil... Yes this would make it easy to go from mountain to mountain and strip mine... but you know you can do that with a good Brit ship all along mountain shores... having a forge and anvil in your 2 tiles. This would be no different. A Gargish wagon would have a soulforge in it. Elven wagon would serve as a mobile focus spot where you could get a level 6 focus with only 2 more folk.. so a level 6 skilled with only 3 people.... this would help folk on smaller shards.... Of course these wagons would be subject to the same rules as housing.... so if you couldn't place a house there you can't place a wagon there. But it might be a super awesome idea for RP communities.... it would be a super concept for many things. Personally I'd like a mobile Bank or Stable Wagon.. I'd park those suckers right near my own house! But I'm sure that would be a no-no... I could see that with an IDOC... 100 gypsy wagons all around this IDOC.... if it had mobile storage or a mobile bank.... that could be bad. But I see nothing wrong with the Tailor, smith, gargish or elven wagons. They would be cool.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I always thought that a horse of different color would be neat. It would change color randomly when you rode around.
OMG that's an awesome Vet reward idea!

I still want a ridable spider! But not as an ethy! As an actual mount that has HP like the 16th anniversary ponies.... but it should have a poison ability and should be able to web freeze it's prey too.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Not exactly sure what your saying about yourself... witch! lol I think many of us remember the flying horse fiasco :p But if they flew a couple notches off the ground I'm sure it would be fine and make an awesome ethereal type mount. I like it.
I am no witch! I was weighed against a duck and turned out heavier than it! That is irrefutable proof that I am not made of wood, therefore I don't burn and thus I am no witch!
And the guy I turned into a newt didn't get better.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I am no witch! I was weighed against a duck and turned out heavier than it! That is irrefutable proof that I am not made of wood, therefore I don't burn and thus I am no witch!
And the guy I turned into a newt didn't get better.
Best post ever! :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i want the master soulstones i came up with ofcourse.........
i would also love to have little love birds for valentines day =) different colors in different shape and color cages....like victorian style cages.....they could sing =) would make my day
I like that idea!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's a nice idea Ozog or I'd like a parrot that sits on my shoulder. Perfect for a Pirate!

So some new idea's I had while reading another thread:

Sewing... now we have a sewing machine I need a spinning machine and an automated loom... a cotton gin if you will... and then I still need some sort of thing to give me stone either that or when I set my pick to mine for stone I should get nothing BUT stone. Like mining for sand.... It's just so darn difficult to get stone anymore.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So I've come up with a new suggestion to improve things...

Vet rewards... at one year you get 3 picks then it's 1 pick till your 6.... when you get 2 every year... so now that we are getting up in years.. and to make it more "fair" for older vets upset about not getting special 16+ year vet rewards.... I think that at 15+ years you should get 3 picks a year. This would make the older Vets happier as they could then feel they aren't "wasting" a pick on a younger reward... They could use the 3rd pick on a first year reward and not feel so "cheated".

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Here goes another of my whacky ideas LOL!!!
Valentines gift for 2015, should be something new and never seen, Maybe take the idea from the book 50 shades of Grey, and have:
St. Valentines S&M kit: A kinky whip, a bottle of wine And some other thing, Maybe a mask with an inscription, Teddybear with a mask and holding a whip, I dont know.... Lots of things can be done and also be naughty!!!:p St.V is all about love and passion, give it a small twist!!!:devil:

For vet rewards, I have always wanted a ridable Balron, I think it would look super cool, someone on the shoulders of the Bally. Special pet trick, maybe breath fire like the Dreadmares or make a sinister laugh or raise a wall of fire.....
I do like the idea of the spider, I think that pet would also be welcomed!!! Especially if it can web the enemy.....:spider::bdh:

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, let's begin with old gifts:
Many of those tickets and deeds have an ownership attribute, the older of them even without the character name. So I would welcome a pen of forging ownership, which is capable to remove character based ownership attributes from any item (be it a gift ticket, a personal bless deed applied to some item - no the PBD itself - or the character bound talismans).
A minimizer tool (with 1 use or so): Reduces the foot print of a targeted house addon (Soulforges, Garden Sheds, Light house, larger mini houses etc) to 1x1 tile without loosing functionality. So accounts with small, often grandfathered houses could use them too.
And more stackable items are always welcome as an additional gift.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Things I need:

Bless deed removal tool: Sell at Origin store, $10 for clothing bless removal tool 1 charge per month, $25, total bless removal tool, removes clothing, item bless and personal bless deed, 1 charge per month. (All deeds poof when removed.) Maybe in game this could be obtained by a Necro template character very difficult quest. The idea being an evil sort of spellcaster can remove blessings?

Reins of the dread mare: summons a dread mare with random game generated dread mare stats once per month in a random wilderness location, Fel included. For 24 hours only the owner of the reins can see the summoned dread mare. Using tracking or lore skill, the tamer can target the Reins for clues to the location of the summoned dread, but each clue received takes away time from the 24 hours the dread mare is visible only to the owner. After 24 hours if the owner of the Reins has not located and tamed the summoned dread mare, it becomes visible to all as well as the owner of the reins can then use tracking or lore to target the Reins and be teleported to it's location. A mini taming game. $25 from Origin store code useful for 1 specific character on one account only. Also could make Reins available via a difficult tamer quest in game, Reins are not transferable either way.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holiday Gifts: Greeting Card from random EM/Dev/Player, Wreaths, Holiday Trees, Snowmen, Snow Balls, etc. (A few of these already exist as they should.. newer gifts strayed away from the simplistic holiday theme)
Valentines Day: Greeting Card from random EM/Dev/Player, Box of Candy, Flowers, dated bottle of wine (eg. Valentines Day vintage 2014)
Halloween: No changes. This is probably the only holiday that has stuck to the traditional theme.
Birthday: Greeting Card from random EM/Dev/Player, Cake, Piece of clothing special dyed

That's it. No coffee makers, wet bars, smartphones, tablets, game consoles, televisions, rideable roombas.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Holiday Gifts: Greeting Card from random EM/Dev/Player, Wreaths, Holiday Trees, Snowmen, Snow Balls, etc. (A few of these already exist as they should.. newer gifts strayed away from the simplistic holiday theme)
Valentines Day: Greeting Card from random EM/Dev/Player, Box of Candy, Flowers, dated bottle of wine (eg. Valentines Day vintage 2014)
Halloween: No changes. This is probably the only holiday that has stuck to the traditional theme.
Birthday: Greeting Card from random EM/Dev/Player, Cake, Piece of clothing special dyed

That's it. No coffee makers, wet bars, smartphones, tablets, game consoles, televisions, rideable roombas.

Well .... I'm still waiting for my Despise Snowglobe. Tis the only dungeon that never got a snowglobe.... don't know what they have against it but my collection is not complete without it... We even have Ter Mur and still no Despise. I've asked and asked for it. I would LOVE to have it for Xmas some year.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well .... I'm still waiting for my Despise Snowglobe. Tis the only dungeon that never got a snowglobe.... don't know what they have against it but my collection is not complete without it... We even have Ter Mur and still no Despise. I've asked and asked for it. I would LOVE to have it for Xmas some year.
If you Despise Snowglobes, then why do you want it?

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I would like a Halloween gift: In game voice changer: allows us to voice the Halloween costume we are currently wearing.

Also, new costumes! (Otherwise Halloween rocks!)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would like a Halloween gift: In game voice changer: allows us to voice the Halloween costume we are currently wearing.

Also, new costumes! (Otherwise Halloween rocks!)
Always thought that when you are transformed into something be it polymorph or costume or whatever you should be able to make the "sounds" of that creature... I like this idea! +1 on that!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we have this discussion evertime after the holiday crap gifts..yes there ok but i dont need 100 power scroll books....etcetc

we need a kller collection and silly coulured gift boxed aint cutting the freaking mustard

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would of been nice to of had the snow globes we received teleport you to that location if you dbl clicked it.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would of been nice to of had the snow globes we received teleport you to that location if you dbl clicked it.

Yes to making existing named snow globes teleport you to their area IF you have a cartographer use their mapping skills, a tinker use their tinkering skills and a mage use their magic skills to rewor/remodel them first.

Players with those skills could sell snow globe reworking/remodeling deeds or rework them themselves.

I'd want them to need to be recharged using powder of translocation.

This idea would make snow globes useful, but only change the way they curently exist if their owner chooses to, while at the same time making use of skills and also creating a market for translocation powder for those who don't mind doing do the powder of trans quests.

For selling reworked/remodeled snow globes on vendors some change would need to be made to show buyers regular and reworked snow globes.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wish they'd go back to the tickets so we can pick a gift at our leisure. Some of my characters bank boxes are getting quite full.