• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'd like to Trade to get one set of Easter Flowers on Europa - rare locations added

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to get one set of Easter Flowers on Europa, I have 9 different ones so far and would like to trade to get just one full set.

I have large 1287 on Mugen, Formosa and Catskills

I have small 1287 on Wakoku

I have small 1200 on Pacific, Hokuto and Asuka

I have seven flowers on all shards except Ches, Sonoma and Atlantic.

Please reply or message me if you can help.

Thanks

Lador

Last edited:

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you still have ATL ill swap ya for euro. I have 12 on euro.

Swap or selling at 500k per for non rare.

6534411 or pm!

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you still have ATL ill swap ya for euro. I have 12 on euro.

Swap or selling at 500k per for non rare.

6534411 or pm!
I have 6 on Atlantic (my first dropped to the floor coz my char was full!) that I love to trade for Europa, I am by the squirrel on Europa, otherwise reply and I'll arrange to meet.

Cheers

Lador

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 6 on Atlantic (my first dropped to the floor coz my char was full!) that I love to trade for Europa, I am by the squirrel on Europa, otherwise reply and I'll arrange to meet.

Cheers

Lador
I am going to be standing by the squirrel on Europa most of today if anyone wants to drop by and trade.

Thanks to everyone who's dropped by so far and said hello!

Alan

Last edited:

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to be standing by the squirrel on Europa most of today if anyone wants to drop by and trade.

Thanks to everyone who's dropped by so far and said hello!

Alan
Does anyone want to trade for the rares? I'll be at the pink squirrel on Europa all afternoon.

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone want to trade for the rares? I'll be at the pink squirrel on Europa all afternoon.
I would also swap my doubles (normal colours) on Europa with other Europa players to make up the set.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would also swap my doubles (normal colours) on Europa with other Europa players to make up the set.
I'm looking to do this and can help out on Europa. My ICQ is 72073719

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but I don't have ICQ, I've been standing by the pink squirrel on Europa all day and will be there for the next hour if you get a chance to pop by.

Cheers, Lador