• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ice snake color items

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the deal with all the Ice snake colored Items i am seening on people lately?

Ice snake colored, picks, pants ect....Another Explotite?

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Please dont hijack my threads with that stuff there is enough junk in here"

a Pic is not mandatory, if you have seen one of these you would know...
Go to ice and look at a Ice snake then think about a pickaxe of that color....

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shrugs, maybe what i saw was frol an old timer....
Hard to say but seems everytime i hit luna i see more and more people with Ice Pants...

K

Kiminality

"Please dont hijack my threads with that stuff there is enough junk in here"

a Pic is not mandatory, if you have seen one of these you would know...
Go to ice and look at a Ice snake then think about a pickaxe of that color....
When you're talking about a specific, non-standard item, a picture is actually quite helpful.
Your description wasn't too bad, but still open to some degree of interpretation.
A picture, with mouse-over details would provide plenty of information. As well as a visual example, rather than expecting people to envisage it themselves.

Isn't the hue commonly referred to as "glacial"?

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the deal with all the Ice snake colored Items i am seening on people lately?

Ice snake colored, picks, pants ect....Another Explotite?
It's from the old changling dupe, long since fixed. EA was suppose to revert the remaining items like the glacial spellbooks, pickaxes, pants, bandanas etc... however that never came to fruition.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, 'twere prolly an IDOC with a chest full o' the funny things!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"When you're talking about a specific, non-standard item, a picture is actually quite helpful.
Your description wasn't too bad, but still open to some degree of interpretation.
A picture, with mouse-over details would provide plenty of information. As well as a visual example, rather than expecting people to envisage it themselves.
Isn't the hue commonly referred to as "glacial""

Oh so Sorry i dont do pics as i have no where to store them, so bite my head off ok...Sheesh... get over thou selfs....
"It's from the old changling dupe, long since fixed. EA was suppose to revert the remaining items like the glacial spellbooks, pickaxes, pants, bandanas etc... however that never came to fruition."

Ahh look the Awnser with out gripe, thanks a bunch...

Haddy G

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen any pants like that, but the spell books are all over the Asian shards. Figured it was more goodies for them. :)