• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I would like to know a few things

S

Skaith

First of all i love Pacific and I am not leaving.

But I checked out other shards and I do not understand why on Atlantic they get a cool
brit bank and a gate there.
I love Brit Why don't we get that and on Great Lakes they have this cool whole you drop down in to that leads to a cool passage to Brit

This makes me upset that we cant have the same kind of cool things that older shards
have.

I am not leaving the best shard on UO just to have this.
And I want uo to put some cool stuff in the Brit area
Now!!

L

Luna Rossa

It is my understanding that we will also be getting a newly designed bank which I can hardly wait to see.

I miss Britain!

V

Velandra

I believe a lot of the cool decorations on other shards (ours included) are remnants from old special events.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Vel, they had a Brit bank designing contest. I even know the winner. :D They'll get around to ours one of these months.

PsychoKinetic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Draconi is doing the renovations on his own time as a favor to the shards. Its completely understandable if it takes a little time to get to them; I'm sure he and the other devs have their hands full with the upcoming SA release.

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all i love Pacific and I am not leaving.

But I checked out other shards and I do not understand why on Atlantic they get a cool
brit bank and a gate there.
I love Brit Why don't we get that and on Great Lakes they have this cool whole you drop down in to that leads to a cool passage to Brit

This makes me upset that we cant have the same kind of cool things that older shards
have.

I am not leaving the best shard on UO just to have this.
And I want uo to put some cool stuff in the Brit area
Now!!
Pacific is an older shard ;)

M

mutau

oh, kinda like a construction site. Watch the building get remodeled, but without the handsome hunks in jeans with no shirts.

M

mutau

Maybe we can make a call to the Union and tell them that there's a construction job for them to bid on and to ONLY send the cute guys. HAHA. Jk.