• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I would like a reply to this Statement

S

Sir Stain

While working a full time job (60-70 hrs/week, 6 days/week) I'd made my first 100mil in UO within the first few months of playing

Let us say 10 months for easy Math. That should cover the first few months. 10 mill a month 2.5 mill a week. This is a new character as the quote implies. While other players are still working skills and trying to buy a house you have made 2.5 mill a week for 10 months equals 100 mill. Now to avoid another warning I will let the public judge this statement.

S

Sheridan

I made over 250 million gold in a single week selling rubble... one hundred million in a single transaction.

It's not all that far-fetched really.

C

Connor_Graham

Let us say 10 months for easy Math. That should cover the first few months. 10 mill a month 2.5 mill a week. This is a new character as the quote implies. While other players are still working skills and trying to buy a house you have made 2.5 mill a week for 10 months equals 100 mill. Now to avoid another warning I will let the public judge this statement.
Wow. An entire thread devoted entirely to me. :danceb:

Let me clear things up for you a bit.

I started 2 months before ToT started. I got over 1000 minor arties from farming, which netted me 5 complete sets of dyes and multiples of every major artie, with stress being put on the RBC and Stormgrip.

Even if I'd sold each major artie for 1mil each, which I didn't, that's 100 mil alone. Even without an event going on, I can make 1mil per day with just a few hours of gametime devoted toward that end. It's not all that hard to do.

As I said in the other thread, have some proof before you start accusing people, which even though you haven't specifically called me a cheater in this thread, you are insinuating that I told a lie.

S

Sir Stain

Why does this matter to you?...la
The statement implies that a new player can make tons of gold while training as a "new player". I have Played UO for almost 10 years and have not made that kinda gold nor see the need in it much less as a newby player trying to learn the concepts of the game. Is that a plain enough response?????

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does this matter to you?...la
The statement implies that a new player can make tons of gold while training as a "new player". I have Played UO for almost 10 years and have not made that kinda gold nor see the need in it much less as a newby player trying to learn the concepts of the game. Is that a plain enough response?????
It takes someone less than a week to train a character 7x gm...if they happen to know people playing, they can get up to a scrolled toon, just as quick. As Conner explained, he gained the gold through collecting artis. So yes, a new player could make that kind of gold.

It never really bothered me what other people's bank balances were/are, might I suggest you try to pick up the same thought process? You'll enjoy the game much more...I promise...la

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. An entire thread devoted entirely to me.

U Slacker!!!!!!!!

..........and Yes UO gold is very easy to make!!! be it doom or event rares or even quicker Idocs... La

S

Sir Kenga

.Let us say 10 months for easy Math. That should cover the first few months. 10 mill a month 2.5 mill a week. This is a new character as the quote implies. While other players are still working skills and trying to buy a house you have made 2.5 mill a week for 10 months equals 100 mill. Now to avoid another warning I will let the public judge this statement.
I recently restarted with friend. First week we trained hard, at 3-4 day friend stabled a Cu. I trained mage. Week later we began farming Doom. At the same time more trainings, taming gr dragons and dogs. So in a while we sold cool gr dragon for 5mils, cool Cu for 5 mils, AOF for 6mils, some more arties for some money, loot for some money. At the end of first month we earned like 20 mils for 2 people. And all this time we had time to work, free time to walk etc. If we were more dedicated to UO, could make x3 amount of gold easy.

R

Radun

you can make 100m in a month just by buying/reselling... you don't even need to use game mechanics.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It never really bothered me what other people's bank balances were/are, might I suggest you try to pick up the same thought process? You'll enjoy the game much more...I promise...la
*Gasp*

A Thief that does not .... get .... hum .... bothered about what someones bank balance is? :)

C

Connor_Graham

..........and Yes UO gold is very easy to make!!! be it doom
I'd forgotten about Doom. I guess you could add another 60mil to that 100+ for the Orny I got 2 months after I started playing. They were still selling for 60mil then.

And to think I could have made almost $300 if I'd sold that thing for real cash back then lol.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Making a million a day is easy (and imo sad). If you have 3-4 hours a day to devote to just hunting you can do it too. "Don't curse the darknes-light a candle"

R

Rix/\

I've been around for sometime off and on and have seen this person and can tell you it's all legit. I can see how he's done it, I've done it with returning to UO with barley a set of armor I had on everything else lost due to house falling and take advantage of things like he has the ToT, then last year when I came back after 6 month break I made alot selling the new virtue armor when it was new, and now I returned a month before the new plants with only 300k in bank and took advantage of the newness of the plant and have made over 10mill this past week. So what is it are you warning him about?
Players in UO have a thing for being the first to have this or that whats wrong with a person taking advantage of this?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree with the OP.

Connor should be banned and his effagy hung in a burning house in Luna.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cat Lord gave ya love. Someone has to balance things out.

No reason in particular. Just would look cool if the effigy's had names

To stay on topic:

I have played for 7 years and have yet to make 100 mil.

S

Sunrise

I agree with the OP.

Connor should be banned and his effagy hung in a burning house in Luna.
If you mean my EFFIGY, I'd like to know what for.

Well cause there hasnt been any burning homes lately :p and I wish they would just torch all the homes in Luna... thats all :D No pun inteanded :D

Now back to the post...Come on folks..Do champs. dang..How much gold does a champ drop?? hrm?? or even a harry for that matter. Hunt swoops...Camp doom....People dont dupe gold anymore in this game. Not worth it. Gold is so easy to get its sad..So lets stop making threats against one another and just play the game..

C

Connor_Graham

Cat Lord gave ya love. Someone has to balance things out.

No reason in particular. Just would look cool if the effigy's had names

To stay on topic:

I have played for 7 years and have yet to make 100 mil.
Ah ok. I guess it's all for the best anyway. If I ended up coming out ahead, certain Uhallers would contract an uncontrollable twitch that they'd be stuck with for the rest of their lives, and I don't want that.

I will give ya a tip though. The best and fastest way to make gold is to have vendors selling things for you. The vendors are still on the job making you gold while you're not logged on, and they don't even take smoke breaks. :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've played 8 years I don't make gold hardly ever... But then I don't care. I play to have fun.... and fun for me isn't how much money I can make in game.... it's the RolePlay...that's what I play for..... so what if someone knows how to run vendors??? Farm arties and all.... I get what I need INGAME I get my own arties..... I get my own resouces..... and when I have to... I make the gold to get my own scrolls since I could care less about Felluca.... It is of no interest to me what others bank accounts are..... big deal. They pay their 13 bucks just like me....

Please click the egg/hatchling and help it grow.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup selling items on vendors is how I made my fortunes. I also burned armor that Ive sold for alot of money. I havnt hunted monsters in at least six years. Seriously. I trade/sell,make/loot items. Ive made and spent probably close to 2billion gold in my UO time..

But I dont see why his bank account ruffles your feathers. New player or not. I know when I got my buddy to play he made at least 80mil in a couple months.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Ive made 10 million a week on events. Its pretty easy to do it.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While working a full time job (60-70 hrs/week, 6 days/week) I'd made my first 100mil in UO within the first few months of playing

OK. Really look at the first statement closely. Read and understand it. Working 60-70 hrs/week, 6 days/week. Doesn't appear to be enough free time to play UO. Unless.......Scripting.

R

Radun

Oh now I get it... he was 'calling out' a fellow poster... I didn't really get his point before, because the only point I saw him making was that it takes 10 months of making 2.5m per week to end up with 100m... dunn dunn dunnnn
I didn't make the connection to scripting.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Making 100's of millions is not at all that hard. You set a goal work to reach that goal or get lucky drop. The hard part is once you get everything you need and not having anything of any importance to spend your gold on it adds up and adds up and adds up lol.

S

Salty Pete

Busting your ass for gold isn't as fun as just asking for it.

R

Rix/\

OK. Really look at the first statement closely. Read and understand it. Working 60-70 hrs/week, 6 days/week. Doesn't appear to be enough free time to play UO. Unless.......Scripting.
I disagree, ToT for instance at the time I worked 7 am to 7 pm. Only time I logged in UO was at server up. Did the tokyno spawn which was always heavy spawn in the morning and farm up 5-6 lil arties within an hour or so then toss'em on a vendor and goto work check it the next morning couple mill on vendor I set out did it again. Hour or two a day is all it takes no script or mods all just clicky clicky with my mousy till I had corpral tunnel which I'm suffering from now and need surgery. Instead of insulting them by accusing them of something try asking him how he does it maybe he would help you figure out a way that works for you.

U

UOKaiser

Lets see take 30 min of time in the day to recall to all the vender spots already in my rune book ,look for all items selling for less than luna buy them up head to luna stock. Done. plenty of millions a week. just for under a hour a day. Imagine the rest of the time doom hunting, bod filling,events,etc.etc yep gold is easier than killing a mongbat.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With all this gold going around its truly upsetting that the uo thief has very little ability to rob these players on production shards anymore.

F

Flora Green

Even your detractors can't stay away from you, Connor. You have your own little fan club it would seem.

*tosses:cheerleader: to the groupies*:lick:

T

timbeOFbaja

That's the key. Unless Connor was inferring that those 70 hours "working" were farming in UO. Unless your apartment smells like old Taco Bell and cat hair and all your socializing is done in Skara Brae you need time to sleep, run errands, do chores, interact with people, travel to and from work, etc.....and if UO came before those things.........ouch.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all your socializing is done in Skara Brae you need time to sleep, run errands, do chores, interact with people, travel to and from work, etc.....and if UO came before those things.........ouch.
Some of us were on the chess team, not the cheerleading squad. I'd take computers over people any day of the week. Socializing, feh.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Making a million a day is easy (and imo sad). If you have 3-4 hours a day to devote to just hunting you can do it too. "Don't curse the darknes-light a candle"
Umm I do not log on for less than 5 mill:sad3:
Hunters' Moon and Farscape, how are you both making that much, is it just normal hunting and looting gold, hunting something for the items they drop and gold, hoping for a good drop to sell?

The best I have been able to do is hunting centaurs for 5-6 hours, looting gold and arrows, I could get about 50k arrows in that time which I would sell for 1.2m. This I would only do once a week though as it was boring, and I haven't done it since the BoS nerf.

C

Connor_Graham

Maybe you should look at it a little bit closer yourself.

Use a calculator if you have to.

:hahaha:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or for a better picture, we'll look at a theoretical person. He has played now for 14 months. He has a full time job, goes to school full time and tries to maintain a social life. With all that going on, he still manages to find several hours a week (mostly on weekends) to play UO. In the course of his play time, he has stayed aware of the current events and has the support of a rather large guild behind him.

In his first month, he created a character and started to do champion spawns with a few friends. They were raided about half the time and lost the spawns, but the other half they collected such gems as 120 archery, 120 resist spells and 120 magery scrolls. Suddenly, the new player is rich and decides to spend the whole amount on a good suit.

In his third month, UO celebrated its 10th anniversary. Since he was already doing champs and wasn't afraid of what Fel had to offer, he started alternating his hunting grounds, spending a half an hour fighting demons and half an hour working champion spawns to level 3 then abandoning them. In that process, he could collect several of the new artifacts in VERY short amounts of time, which at the time sold for millions (even though they're in the low 100k range now) for each session he played. Now he had a great suit and was comfortably well off.

Skip forward to December (this theoretical person skipped the Halloween rares, which were another potential source of much gold). In a stroke of luck, he was at the first demon explosion in Magincia. Without pause, he ran to Luna and sold the now-super-rare rubble immediately at 10 million a piece. At this point, the player has played for 4 months and has close to 100 million gold and a multi-million gold suit. And all this just by paying attention to what's going on and acting quickly on these events.

And since then, threads, cloaks, rare gems and Melissa also came along. All of those were great sources of income for this new player, and most of them were obtainable by just playing the game the way he thought was fun.

Now I just wish it was me that did it that way. (ok, the Champs and Melissa were events that I was involved in. The rubble was something that happened to a close friend, also a part time player, and I decided not to sell my 10th anni artifacts immediately, much to my regret. And I do have a very large collection (8 complete sets plus extras) of the stranger's gems. I'd rather have the gems than the gold)

It takes no cheating, no abuse of game mechanics, and can be accomplished with many different play styles.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Or for a better picture, we'll look at a theoretical person. He has played now for 14 months. He has a full time job, goes to school full time and tries to maintain a social life. With all that going on, he still manages to find several hours a week (mostly on weekends) to play UO. In the course of his play time, he has stayed aware of the current events and has the support of a rather large guild behind him.

In his first month, he created a character and started to do champion spawns with a few friends. They were raided about half the time and lost the spawns, but the other half they collected such gems as 120 archery, 120 resist spells and 120 magery scrolls. Suddenly, the new player is rich and decides to spend the whole amount on a good suit.

In his third month, UO celebrated its 10th anniversary. Since he was already doing champs and wasn't afraid of what Fel had to offer, he started alternating his hunting grounds, spending a half an hour fighting demons and half an hour working champion spawns to level 3 then abandoning them. In that process, he could collect several of the new artifacts in VERY short amounts of time, which at the time sold for millions (even though they're in the low 100k range now) for each session he played. Now he had a great suit and was comfortably well off.

Skip forward to December (this theoretical person skipped the Halloween rares, which were another potential source of much gold). In a stroke of luck, he was at the first demon explosion in Magincia. Without pause, he ran to Luna and sold the now-super-rare rubble immediately at 10 million a piece. At this point, the player has played for 4 months and has close to 100 million gold and a multi-million gold suit. And all this just by paying attention to what's going on and acting quickly on these events.

And since then, threads, cloaks, rare gems and Melissa also came along. All of those were great sources of income for this new player, and most of them were obtainable by just playing the game the way he thought was fun.

Now I just wish it was me that did it that way. (ok, the Champs and Melissa were events that I was involved in. The rubble was something that happened to a close friend, also a part time player, and I decided not to sell my 10th anni artifacts immediately, much to my regret. And I do have a very large collection (8 complete sets plus extras) of the stranger's gems. I'd rather have the gems than the gold)

It takes no cheating, no abuse of game mechanics, and can be accomplished with many different play styles.
Dang minus Fel. You know my secret.

Sell what is new FAST.
Buy what is old and sell it for a 20% markup or more.

Not too hard to make gold in the game.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're making much more gold than what I'm buying, during a month, without the use of illegal procedures.
Congatulations Connor. You're the only person I'd be dissappointed to see proven a cheater after this revelation! You don't strike me as the type at all.

*Respect*

Just think about it for a bit though.

Making gold being as easy as you(all) describe it, means you raise the prices of items because you are able to buy them. When the vendor is restocked after the 3rd time the price of the same item will have gone up. People who cannot make gold as easily will have double trouble acquiring those items. Even if the price goes back down after a week they still can't afford it. So they buy gold. Or stagnate item-wise. And they look for the CHEAPEST gold.

So, Gold Sellers.. Their prices never reach below 1.5. They know the easier some of us make gold the higher the prices on items will be eventually thus their prices are steady. Occasionally you will stumble on a quitter trying to sell fast, going for 0.7. But they have limited supplies and will attract too many hungry mouths so to say.

Meanwhile people who run big-time vendors often are after real life cash. The gold their vendors make most often ends up sold to BROKERS for 0.X. or to players for the standard price of the Brokers.

If they do not sell they hoard and hoard so they can instantly buy whatever is the new item of the day and re-sell with profit increasing its overall value, while the guys who cannot make gold so easily are left even farther behind. So it's better to sell the gold for both parties because there are very long periods with no new kinky items that everyone wants. That's where we are now. Even Event Items have lost their luster. SA's launch will be interesting to observe. I wonder what economical anomalies it will introduce with its "Fresh Start" capability, EVEN if you are able to turn current items into Gargoyle ones.

So now, take the Brokers and independent sellers out of the equation and what do you have? Gold painfully-slowly recycling between a group of item sellers that eventually want to sell and buy items for real life cash because among them gold has no value yet they will not lower prices. Because "gold is easy".

Enter dupers. They put a check on all of those categories by having low competitive prices and 24/7 availability even on items. They anger the other groups because they can't buy them out dry, meaning dupers provide flow. They don't care about their accounts either so they will be more efficient in getting items related to tedious tasks whereas for an "honest" trader it's a risk every time they script. And they sure as Hell do. They help those that are ****-poor in UO but have real life money. Most of all they are not arrogant virtual aristocrats with bizzare attitudes and superiority complexes, like most in that "inner circle" of traders.
And to top it off, when someone spends 300 million over-night(guess where got it) I don't see the vendor owner questioning the gold's source. Yeah yeah, "Gold is easy so they made it like I do.". If that's so and everyone can spend 300 mill over-night how come I can INFLUENCE THE MARKET by throwing in 1 Billion in a night? And that's A REAL EXAMPLE.

Pretentious to the marrow of the bone. Every last one of the big-shot vendor running traders on my server, sorry to say. And VERY arrogant bastards. It's already like this in real life, I don't have to put up with that in-game.

Lastly they too sell duped gold. Their vendors have it, because people buy using duped gold. And they sell it for 1.5 whereas the player got it for 0.8! So who's really hurting the player AND THE GAME- since after years of this recycling a newbie cannot hope to acquire anything valuable through anything but sheer luck and accidental timing..? Even Connor said "Treasures Of Tokuno". You get the point.
To the newbie it's very intimidating to have to make a "MILLION GOLD" per day. And then we got everyone disagreeing with loot changes, vendors buying stuff for higher prices. It just says it all.

In a past post I mentioned my view about the triangle of UO- Merchants, Dupers and Players. I don't care if you call it a Conspiracy Theory.. All I care is that if I trace my gold it goes in circles, its price increasing and if it weren't for DUPERS 80% of the people I know WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE GAME. Mostly because they would have quit.

Time to conclude my observations on UO's economy. I believe every one of us has made profit in different ways and led them to separate deductions. My own post here is proof of that. I don't have people backing me up to begin with and certainly have no profit even posting this. I am not even saying "Gold Is Easy so go make it and stop whining".
Nor am I saying "Go buy duped gold".

Choose your own way but understand that UO reeks of pretenders and profiteers. My suggestion instead of either buying dupes or quit the game trying to make the rich traders richer, find an active guild with nice people and you will realise you hardly have to buy anything. It will take time but it won't make you quit the game in frustration.

C

Connor_Graham

You're making much more gold than what I'm buying, during a month, without the use of illegal procedures.
Congatulations Connor. You're the only person I'd be dissappointed to see proven a cheater after this revelation! You don't strike me as the type at all.

*Respect*
Thank you. I really appreciate the sentiment, and no worries, there's nothing to be proven as I'm not now, nor ever have been, a cheater.

I've got to say though that I'm getting one hell of a chuckle out of this thread.

:hahaha:

L

Lord Drakelord

when you all quit can I have the 1,000,000 checks? ;)

I can never seem to hoard alot of gold, most I had at one time was 50 million, half of which I gave to my wife. Right now I have 16 million on one charactor, all the rest have at least one million to help cover insurance and also any impulse buying of cheap items found in our travels across Sonoma.

R

RavenWinterHawk

*Respect*

Just think about it for a bit though.

Making gold being as easy as you(all) describe it, means you raise the prices of items because you are able to buy them. When the vendor is restocked after the 3rd time the price of the same item will have gone up. People who cannot make gold as easily will have double trouble acquiring those items. Even if the price goes back down after a week they still can't afford it. So they buy gold. Or stagnate item-wise. And they look for the CHEAPEST gold.

So, Gold Sellers.. Their prices never reach below 1.5. They know the easier some of us make gold the higher the prices on items will be eventually thus their prices are steady. Occasionally you will stumble on a quitter trying to sell fast, going for 0.7. But they have limited supplies and will attract too many hungry mouths so to say.

Meanwhile people who run big-time vendors often are after real life cash. The gold their vendors make most often ends up sold to BROKERS for 0.X. or to players for the standard price of the Brokers.

If they do not sell they hoard and hoard so they can instantly buy whatever is the new item of the day and re-sell with profit increasing its overall value, while the guys who cannot make gold so easily are left even farther behind. So it's better to sell the gold for both parties because there are very long periods with no new kinky items that everyone wants. That's where we are now. Even Event Items have lost their luster. SA's launch will be interesting to observe. I wonder what economical anomalies it will introduce with its "Fresh Start" capability, EVEN if you are able to turn current items into Gargoyle ones.

So now, take the Brokers and independent sellers out of the equation and what do you have? Gold painfully-slowly recycling between a group of item sellers that eventually want to sell and buy items for real life cash because among them gold has no value yet they will not lower prices. Because "gold is easy".

Enter dupers. They put a check on all of those categories by having low competitive prices and 24/7 availability even on items. They anger the other groups because they can't buy them out dry, meaning dupers provide flow. They don't care about their accounts either so they will be more efficient in getting items related to tedious tasks whereas for an "honest" trader it's a risk every time they script. And they sure as Hell do. They help those that are ****-poor in UO but have real life money. Most of all they are not arrogant virtual aristocrats with bizzare attitudes and superiority complexes, like most in that "inner circle" of traders.
And to top it off, when someone spends 300 million over-night(guess where got it) I don't see the vendor owner questioning the gold's source. Yeah yeah, "Gold is easy so they made it like I do.". If that's so and everyone can spend 300 mill over-night how come I can INFLUENCE THE MARKET by throwing in 1 Billion in a night? And that's A REAL EXAMPLE.

Pretentious to the marrow of the bone. Every last one of the big-shot vendor running traders on my server, sorry to say. And VERY arrogant bastards. It's already like this in real life, I don't have to put up with that in-game.

Lastly they too sell duped gold. Their vendors have it, because people buy using duped gold. And they sell it for 1.5 whereas the player got it for 0.8! So who's really hurting the player AND THE GAME- since after years of this recycling a newbie cannot hope to acquire anything valuable through anything but sheer luck and accidental timing..? Even Connor said "Treasures Of Tokuno". You get the point.
To the newbie it's very intimidating to have to make a "MILLION GOLD" per day. And then we got everyone disagreeing with loot changes, vendors buying stuff for higher prices. It just says it all.

In a past post I mentioned my view about the triangle of UO- Merchants, Dupers and Players. I don't care if you call it a Conspiracy Theory.. All I care is that if I trace my gold it goes in circles, its price increasing and if it weren't for DUPERS 80% of the people I know WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE GAME. Mostly because they would have quit.

Time to conclude my observations on UO's economy. I believe every one of us has made profit in different ways and led them to separate deductions. My own post here is proof of that. I don't have people backing me up to begin with and certainly have no profit even posting this. I am not even saying "Gold Is Easy so go make it and stop whining".
Nor am I saying "Go buy duped gold".

Choose your own way but understand that UO reeks of pretenders and profiteers. My suggestion instead of either buying dupes or quit the game trying to make the rich traders richer, find an active guild with nice people and you will realise you hardly have to buy anything. It will take time but it won't make you quit the game in frustration.

Well,
What about buyers?

And I have been buying dye tubs for 60k and selling them for 90k. My point. Buying and reselling doesnt jack up the prices. Quantity always trumps price increase. New items, I sell for a lot. Why? Players with lots of gold dont mind paying for it.

Does it hurt the new player? Nope. Why? Well eventually the supply trumps demand and price falls. Anyone with patience can avoid paying high prices. There are hundreds of items that were expensive and now are affordable.

Finally, its a game. Its an imperfekt economee. Amount of gold per item has no ill toward new players. Why? A new player can come in at anytime as sell for top gold. New player, new event, gets items and sells it for up to millions. Immediately they have millions. The economy works with respect to getting value for your items. NOW if you dont know what you have, thats not the game fault.

And finally finally, nothing is real. I dont see how you are really effected. What cant you get that others have?

You can go to Doom right?
You can do peerless right?
You can attend events and sell the items you get?
You can xshard and go to EM events on asain shards?
You can shop vendors and resell?
You can do power scrolls?
You can trade items?

All the new vet rewards could make you millions now. SELL THEM and buy them back in a few months cheaper.

I agree with you on DUPERS and scripters. The create gold faster then it can be absorb.

The create items that are supposedly "rare". Well for every item they create there is a buyer. I dont buy them. I have never bought a server birth rare or event item. No way. They are so duped its embarrassing.

Fix the dupes and scripting and let everyone a playing field play fair.

OH and finally finally finally, the old and boring example of the new player just stinks anymore. If your new, you pay your hard knocks. You learn, you grow. Any new player can step into the game.

How? Well come see me and Ill give you 1 or 2 million seed money. Its easy.
Just dont have a stupid name like GaNSTa MamA. Its silly.

C

Cysphruo

if you weren't sitting on a forum complaining about someone else making money then you'd be putting in the effort others have to actually make the money.