• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I was having a great time , then I claimed a Greenhouse vet reward . . .

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF FECES!!

You can only put decorative plants that you grow from seed in it!

Here's the list so far of plants you CANNOT put in the Greenhouse!

Orchids from the Pirate
Japanese Maple
Normal Hedges grown from seed(However the Hedges we got from the event will)
Rubble Plants
Potted Plants/Trees from the first clean-up
Potted Snowfluff Tree
Poinsettias all three versions
Sugar Cane
Bamboo
Vines (ones that drop from whipping vines)
Grape Vines
(Ironically, Creeping Vines CAN go in the greenhouse)
Winter/Festive/Infested trees
Banana Trees
Festive Cactus 2004
Palm Trees
Yucca Plant
Dreadhorn-Tainted Mushrooms
Cypress Trees
A Decorative Topiary
A Snowy Tree
Ancient Oak Bonsai
Seaweed
Single Lilly pad
Lilly pads
Elephant Ear Dieffenbachia
Potted Amaryllis
Topiary we got as gifts ( the one you can make from Hedges can go in the greenhouse)
Potted Silver Sapling
Artifact Plants/Flowers

I also tested some plants/plant items I reasonably knew wouldn't go in such as

Whispering Roses
Friendship Roses
AoS Roses
A Freshly Picked Rose
Rose of Trinsic
Roses in a vase.
Grass Tiles
Easter Basket Grass

I consider these the control group - As in they shouldn't go in the greenhouse and didn't. They behaved in the expected way.

Here's where it shows this was poorly tested, poorly implemented, and generally SLOPPY CODING! :

The Red, Bright Red, White, Aqua, Black, and Decorative Bonsai trees could not be placed in the greenhouse Yet other Bonsai including a Bright Blue could.

Also, Rare, Uncommon, and Exotic Bonsai trees cannot be placed in the Green House.

I noticed that plants that say "A Decorative Plant", or "A Decorative [insert color, bright color or rare color] Plant" cannot Be placed in the greenhouse

Plain Hops cannot be placed in the greenhouse but the colored Hops and Hops grown in Magincia can be.

No prickly pear Cactuses or Century Plants can be placed in the greenhouse.

I have a whole chest of plants I have tested that will not go into the greenhouse.

This shows lazy, sloppy, coding, ZERO pride in one's work, and ZERO CARE for one's customers.

Look I was laid off cause "The company was going in a different direction and I was no longer needed".

Seriously someone's ass needs firing over this and the garden shears.

Hey, Mesanna I'll work for straight hourly pay, no benefits and I already have insurance.

My only requirement is to work remotely cause I can't move.

I can't leave my doctors, my Primary just got me set up with a Hematologist and Rheumatologist. I have a rare autoimmune disease.

Last edited:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
, Mesanna I'll work for straight hourly pay, no benefits and I already have insurance.

My only requirement is to work remotely cause I can't move.

I can't leave my doctors, my Primary just got me set up with a Hematologist and Rheumatologist. I have a rare autoimmune disease.
*remember, you are not in unleashed, not in unleashed, not in unleashed*

Imagine. People like Luc constantly complain they don’t get pixel crack (or their way!)

Then they get pixel crack. And complain about it.

Seems like the Dev Team can’t win.
Short staffed and running with a skeleton crew to keep this game going and people like Luc just constantly complain. It’s just so toxic lol.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
only thing I don't like about it is there is only one barrel where only 125 plants could be put in it. when it should of had two wouldn't be so bad if the plants would stack,

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its just deco as it is

should have been like garden shed 250 items and baskets could be used to organize the plants

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I didn't need to invest time reading past the first line.

Normaly when I make a choice on an item purchased or veteran reward selected, if I do not like how it works or what it does, I put it on a vendor and sell it.

Simple stupid and no drama. You have a best in class vendor house, move on.

*Flips a gold coin at the intersection, Turns left towards Skara Brae, heads down the trail whisteling a little tune calles stones*

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
this was posted on the official forums so the powers that be have likely already seen this ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this was posted on the official forums so the powers that be have likely already seen this ?
Seen and filed.
1714425287784.png

I would not have thought it would hold anything but grown plants.
I agree it should be consistent and hold them all. I see see why the odd name plants don't fit, I guess.

But the only thing on your list that I thought would go in them was wheelbarrel plants. Sux they don't.

You compiled a great list. Work on the delivery.

I LoLed when @Keven2002 asked why we needed a Garden shed, do players collect plants. Heck ya we do! He tested it it and gave reports about what it held and what it did not hold while it was on Test Center. :thumbup1:

Last edited: