• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want to point something out.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night during some fights...

Someone from SUPR lost a very important and rare imbued brace that had MR2 on it and looked to be worth about 10 mil... Dropped it after I killed them on Rebel Yell at some faction base. I returned the brace...

If I am not mistaken, a good deed is not really a good deed if you use it for bragging rights. A person cannot be like "oh hey look, I DIDNT act like a total jackoff this time around. You are like the kid taking his first poop on the big kids toilet, except nobody cares.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I am not mistaken, a good deed is not really a good deed if you use it for bragging rights. A person cannot be like "oh hey look, I DIDNT act like a total jackoff this time around. You are like the kid taking his first poop on the big kids toilet, except nobody cares.
Nobody cares, then why did you post something? You sure showed me!

And it was not an act of bragging... What's to brag about, it was to hopefully get the ball rolling on returning items, but I guess not.... Maybe, never know, time will tell.

And enough of the toilet talk Gloryhole cowgirl.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And it was not an act of bragging... What's to brag about, it was to hopefully get the ball rolling on returning items, but I guess not.... Maybe, never know, time will tell.

Oh please nooby...your post was nothing more than an attempt to get attention. For some reason you feel the need to facilitate returning items most decent people have been returning for years...and decent people wouldnt find a need to post about doing so. (which is really the reason for my post, I find you lacking in the "give a damn about others category" and feel the need to point this out as an example of social retardation)

It really will be ok though. as there are many social retarts out there just like you. ask Chad.

S

SUPRsalad

BLAM! Man CB, where have you been all our lives? Nailed it. Again.

Telsa, quit eating crayons. . .

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh please nooby...your post was nothing more than an attempt to get attention. For some reason you feel the need to facilitate returning items most decent people have been returning for years...and decent people wouldnt find a need to post about doing so. (which is really the reason for my post, I find you lacking in the "give a damn about others category" and feel the need to point this out as an example of social retardation)

It really will be ok though. as there are many social retarts out there just like you. ask Chad.

Ok then. Enjoy that. (Sorry, didn't even read it)

BLAM! Man CB, where have you been all our lives? Nailed it. Again.

Telsa, quit eating crayons. . .
Sorry you seem to have something in your mouth.

"gok gok gok gok gok"

Oh I see you really like this gloryhold guy huh?

"gok gok gok gok"

S

SUPRsalad

Yeah, so bad in fact, I just found him at Destard, typing his half-cocked troll, while he should have been paying attention to the guy dumping on him.. (me)

Do stuff correctly fail: