• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want to point something out.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night during some fights...

Someone from SUPR lost a very important and rare imbued brace that had MR2 on it and looked to be worth about 10 mil... Dropped it after I killed them on Rebel Yell at some faction base. I returned the brace...

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night during some fights...

Someone from SUPR lost a very important and rare imbued brace that had MR2 on it and looked to be worth about 10 mil... Dropped it after I killed them on Rebel Yell at some faction base. I returned the brace...
Maybe it's a PvP thing, but why come here and tell everyone about it? Were you hoping to get a cookie?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might give notice too some of the GMs of other guilds that they were honorable enough to return an item that someone put time and effort into getting. Good deeds to not go unpunished as was stated. It opens it up the opportunity that if they ever lose an item hopefully karma will work in there favor and they will get there item returned.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe it's a PvP thing, but why come here and tell everyone about it? Were you hoping to get a cookie?
I just got an ICQ from a friend in GOO saying a guildy dropped a bracelet, a VERY nice one... And he gave it back... THAT is why I posted this. It's called "Dark Honor"... You HAVE to point it out sometimes.

Sorry if you don't understand Sun... But **** like this needs attention... It IS important to the pvp community. Sorry if you get offended but if you don't know what your talking about, you should stay out of it.

S

SUPRsalad

Gemma thinks, its an elaborate ruse..
Gemma thinks he killed nobody, because we're never at the base.
Gemma thinks that he is worried that because his guild has a 'no return' policy.
Lying will not convince SUPR to return things to a guild that does not return back. . .

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gemma thinks, its an elaborate ruse..
Gemma thinks he killed nobody, because we're never at the base.
Gemma thinks that he is worried that because his guild has a 'no return' policy.
Lying will not convince SUPR to return things to a guild that does not return back. . .
Maybe it was THC... To many little cheap "guilds" to remember. Either way I gave it back.

And Tesla wipes his ass with what Gemma thinks.

S

SUPRsalad

Interesting.. What was his name? OH! You made a point to post about it, but didn't catch his name?
Don't try to slide around me Tesla, for the last ****ing time,

you are not smart enough.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting.. What was his name? OH! You made a point to post about it, but didn't catch his name?
Don't try to slide around me Tesla, for the last ****ing time,

you are not smart enough.
See, here you are again, jerking me off... Ahh that's nice Gemma, your mom teach you this... Cause it reminds me of her.

S

SUPRsalad

Still no name. Still failing to produce any substantial evidence of said events.
Also, minus points for joke fail.
Lie more, Tesla. You might fool some, but you cannot fool me, sir.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if you don't understand Sun... But **** like this needs attention... It IS important to the pvp community. Sorry if you get offended but if you don't know what your talking about, you should stay out of it.
Sounds to me like bragging looking for a pat on the back. Good for you, you did a nice thing.

S

SUPRsalad

Sounds to me like bragging looking for a pat on the back. Good for you, you did a nice thing.
Hes not looking for a pat on the back, he takes care of that himself.

He wants to be able to retrieve a fallen suit from my clan based on this total lie, in the event he drops one to us. Which, he probably will.

And I will record a music video of me cutting/smelting it all up, whilst dancing to James Brown!

OOOOOW! GET ON UP!

E

Eyes of Origin

There is a thing such as "dark honor", but after a certain point, some guilds arent worthy of it.
If you loot something from someone, you normally remember who you looted it from, for one reason or another.
I would return anything to almost anyone on this shard because of my lack of knowledge about most of the guilds on this shard. The only guild who has earned the "do not give it back" title is |M|. Reason? 1st night in factions here on Pac I forgot to insure one of my faction arties and even though I helped them numerous times within my first week here, I still have yet to see the item returned =/ I know its just a faction artie, but its a matter of principle.

Hey Gemma, how ya liking the snow? :( me personally, I hate it!

S

SUPRsalad

If you loot something from someone, you normally remember who you looted it from.

Hey Gemma, how ya liking the snow? :( me personally, I hate it!
Perfect form, morg.

And no, I hate the snow too. Although, because in my line of work, it means no work, more game, I can hang. . .
I thought they said like 2-4 inches! This is nuts!

E

Eyes of Origin

Well, looking out my windows right now, I can tell you, I already have 4 or 5 inches :( Hearing it could be as much as 10-12 before it quits sometime tonight.

Back on topic...
Tesla, you may have done a good thing by returning the item (if in fact it happened) but one good deed does not make up for a line of bad ones, I wouldnt expect the favor to be returned.

G

Gellor

I never have based my returning upon guild affiliation. I base it purely on the actions of the individual.

The more mouthy and disrespectful a person is, the more likely they get ingots and leather back.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I have no idea what the guys name was. I was just posting it due to the fact that it would start a trend. I can't believe how right Hail Satan was.. "No good deed goes unpunished"... It's a shame, that you all prove my point with authori-tah about no matter how good something is, there is always losers and low lifes who can pull the bad out of it... Bravo dear friends, Bravo.

And by the way, Black Sun that infraction was worth it.

U

UltimateNoob

There is a thing such as "dark honor", but after a certain point, some guilds arent worthy of it.
If you loot something from someone, you normally remember who you looted it from, for one reason or another.
I would return anything to almost anyone on this shard because of my lack of knowledge about most of the guilds on this shard. The only guild who has earned the "do not give it back" title is |M|. Reason? 1st night in factions here on Pac I forgot to insure one of my faction arties and even though I helped them numerous times within my first week here, I still have yet to see the item returned =/ I know its just a faction artie, but its a matter of principle.
Was that the faction orni I looted off Azrael in the TB base? I don't generally follow the "dark honor" principle as some in my guild do. I'm more of a "spoils of war" guy personally. So everyone feel free to loot whatever you can off me. If I'm dumb enough to let it go uninsured then I probably deserve to lose it. Besides, everything in this game is virtual crap and easily replaced so I really don't care.

E

Eyes of Origin

Was that the faction orni I looted off Azrael in the TB base? I don't generally follow the "dark honor" principle as some in my guild do. I'm more of a "spoils of war" guy personally. So everyone feel free to loot whatever you can off me. If I'm dumb enough to let it go uninsured then I probably deserve to lose it. Besides, everything in this game is virtual crap and easily replaced so I really don't care.
It was me :( sadly enough lol I normally suit my chars, have a guildie kill me a couple times to make sure its all insured, but for some reason or another I didnt that night. Its not a big deal, I've since replaced the orni and xferd the char off shard anyway. But, I will remember what you said about freely looting your chars and keeping whatever I may find :) Which, if you lose a really good suit one day in the future, dont come here crying about it when you dont get it back.
I know which guilds follow the "dark honor" principle and which dont, your guild for the majority doesnt, so that statement would go for everyone in your guild, not just you.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree with ultimate - spoils of war.

i looted IR's from Revenge and refused to give them back. then i locked them down on the porch of my yew house to serve as a not-so-friendly reminder.

U

UltimateNoob

A lot of people in my guild do return things. I remember this because it annoys me. I am like "no! why are you returning that?" and they still do.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of people in my guild do return things. I remember this because it annoys me. I am like "no! why are you returning that?" and they still do.
Well, I can see your mindset on that.

I still can't believe how right Satan was.

X

XLaCeDX

Contrary to your backward and ridiculously unsound beliefs lying is NOT A GOOD DEED.

LYING

IS

BAD

STOP LYING TESLA!

Unless you are drunk when you lie right Pink?

I recall you apologizing to me in Jhelom bull pen for lying about me here because you were drunk when you told me you were the newb who I helped by giving 500k then laughed about it in supr vent.

Where's the beef?

:)

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I can see your mindset on that.

I still can't believe how right Satan was.
i put it in bold because it's true. be very, VERY cautious about who you help.

last time my brother helped a bum by giving him food, the guy ended up in his bedroom at 4am in the morning a few days later asking for money.

yeah yeah, we lock our doors now stfu i hear it all the time.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I recall you apologizing to me in Jhelom bull pen for lying about me here because you were drunk when you told me you were the newb who I helped by giving 500k then laughed about it in supr vent.

Where's the beef?

I have actually heard quite a few stories of him and Gramma being a liar.

M

mutau

Where's the beef?

In and OUT before the flaming Starts. She's Super quick!

L

lols

but you said if I showed you my naughty bits I could do what I wanted with the pictures..

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you told me you were the newb who I helped by giving 500k then laughed about it in supr vent

That absolutely was not me, I never recieved 500k and laughed about it in vent and I don't know why Slave Girl has latched onto this

S

SUPRsalad

That absolutely was not me, I never recieved 500k and laughed about it in vent and I don't know why Slave Girl has latched onto this
she is 'latchey'. . Like an autistic kid around fireworks and guns. 'LLLLatchey.'.

L

lols

yes.. I thought it was brilliant of you to just turn over your salad bowl and cut it right there..