• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I turn in eggs with more than 2 of the same kind. Still missing 11 regular types.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
I've completely turned in eggs... Congrats on collection I'm in aww of your absolute willingness to take on such task. Very Impressive.

Jaida

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've completely turned in eggs... Congrats on collection I'm in aww of your absolute willingness to take on such task. Very Impressive.
Initially I turned everything in before I realized they were collectibles too, and I like to collect things hehe. The only problem is they take up so much storage space!

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Beautifully organized! Very nice! Did you use a barrel to fit all those eggs in? I will have to find a better container to organize my eggs as well.
I don't know if you play with large containers enabled, but it sure helped see the egg collection better, still couldn't get it all 1 container though due to the 125 limit :)