• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry I think your wearing my Bracelet Sir

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
Im looking to BUY a bracelet with these mods

i need 30 skill points or more with a combination of any skills here-Parry-Bush-Tact-Anat-Swords-Ninja-Hiding

it must have-
20 DCI
15 HCI

or flip flop 15 DCI-20 HCI

Thats it ...thats the minimum...anything else like DI SSI EP ect is all bonus and obviously paid ALOT higher

tell me what u have....more mods more money and im Very generous:naughty-angel:

Last edited:

Tony the Tiger!

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Lins, I have something that fits the description, I am at work right now (working hard obviously), I'll icq you around 10pm eastern when I get off work.

Thanks,
Tony

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
Lins, I have something that fits the description, I am at work right now (working hard obviously), I'll icq you around 10pm eastern when I get off work.

Thanks,
Tony
230am or better for me tonight or tomorrow sometime thx man

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Lol sorry slept 15 hours and back to work!!! The shinning almost happened if I signed into UO lol I'll send u pics tonight

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am a CPA, so right now is the busiest season of the year, lots of 16+ hour days.
Same here. I pretty much live to work in February and March. Getting absolutely crushed right now before March 31st regulatory reporting deadlines and April 15 tax deadlines. Timing of Easter and other religious holidays this year doesn't help much either... but only a few more weeks!

Good luck!

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
Same here. I pretty much live to work in February and March. Getting absolutely crushed right now before March 31st regulatory reporting deadlines and April 15 tax deadlines. Timing of Easter and other religious holidays this year doesn't help much either... but only a few more weeks!

Good luck!
hey listen fellas......take it from me....its good now and gets greater later! i put in 21 years of consistent hard work, saved my money, pension, 401k, smart investments, and now i can relax at 43 instead of in my 60's. Kudos to you both for your hard work in which makes the world go round.

Tony the Tiger!

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Lins ,

The work is boring a hell, but my firm has several partners on the outbound in the next 5 years.. Well 75% of the current partners are nearing retirement. So the goal is to make partner. At that time life will be extremely easy for me, 90% of the work is reviewing and pushing down signature stamps.

Regarding the jewel piece I thought I had, I looked for it a bit last night and didn't come across it. The issue is I don't remember selling it or giving it to someone. So don't depend on me, I will have more time to look Sunday.

@Merlin

Yes, 4/19 is a holiday for everyone in the accounting/tax industry, thank god for the 4/15 deadline being pushed back to the 19th. THANK YOU EMANCIPATION DAY!