• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i solo 6th lv t chests, wanna post and cant?

quadspeed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi 1 been doin lv 6 ! for last couple years! solo and think other ppl should gain from my experiences !

F

Firedutch12

I also solo them. What template do you run with?

Mine is a peacer provoker mage. I use the cartography on the maps then stone it for discord for added affect.

My peacing provoking is 120 and music is 115. Disco is only 100.

Run with 2 super slayers (rechargables - demon and dragon).

Takes me about 10 minutes to run a map depending on how many ancient wyrms I get...hehe.

B

Birdseye

What sort of loot do you get from lvl 6's?

P.S. If you see Holburn at brit bank give me a shout, i've got loads of miasma chests, that i believe have lvl 6's in them for you.

F

feath

i used to solo lvl 6 all the time. since the made the ancient worm so strong, i usually dont do them. sometimes i'll try and lure the ancient worm away from the chest; sometimes that works, sometimes i die. and die. and die.
other than the worm, i can still do them.
i'm a simple mage, no uber template used.

L

Lady_Mina

i have 115 peace and 115 music and i fail a LOT when i try to peace an acient wyrm.

So do those 5 points make such a big diffirence?