• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] I retract my bids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I retract my bids on ohmygods auction as i have just learned the origin of the items, the thread has been closed so i couldnt post it there.

Thunderz

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hear you there. Glad I was not able to bid before the thread was locked or I might be doing the same thing. Not good to get black-balled when just starting to dabble in rares. Although... it does make me wonder what kinda back story is goin' on. :lie: {thats for nosey this time not lie :)}

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear you there. Glad I was not able to bid before the thread was locked or I might be doing the same thing. Not good to get black-balled when just starting to dabble in rares. Although... it does make me wonder what kinda back story is goin' on. :lie: {thats for nosey this time not lie :)}
I will be posting a large thread dictating what exactly happened and posting it elsewhere on Stratics and on the Internet. The whole thing is absolutely ridiculous.

There are some members that have to complain because they were unprepared and sloppy and lost due to a situation. But there is more than meets the eye.

Still plenty of rares that are for sale and receive offers. You are responsible for you own actions, and people can remain anonymous. Don't let other people dictate what you want to do. It hasn't stopped other well known collectors.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I smell a fart...

Oh! Hi Oblivion!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

NO ONE trades with you! Stop lying! You do nothing but SCAM people!

IF YOU TRADE WITH THIS PERSON, YOU ARE CRAZY. HE WILL SCAM YOU AND EVEN USE *FAKE* BROKERS TO DO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.