• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] I picked up 5 peices of armor today, they were all bone armor.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they were 2 bone arm with 3 dex which i enhanced one and the other went byebye
bone helm with int. bonus 3 with 8 8 9 7 9 resist
bone gloves with str. bonus 3 with 8 8 9 7 9 resist
bone arms with stamina bonus 3 with 14 3 14 14 4 resist
i have come across many things while doing idoc but never seen anything with any of these bonuses, I have asks around a few friends in game and nobody has come up with answers. dose anybody have any information form
were they came and is there still a way to get them. (and are they rare) and thank you ahead of time.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The 8/8/9/7/9 pieces with the 3 point bonuses are the special loot from Drelgor the Impaler, a special Bone Knight in the ruins of old haven, that spawns after so many of the creatures in that area are killed. They can still be gotten, but are fairly uncommon drops (about 1 every 5-10 Drelgor)

The last one is probably just a normal pair of loot bone arms from something.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the information, would they have also drop the ones with the dex on them