• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I needs deco!!!

• Thread starter T_Amon_from_work
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

T_Amon_from_work

Needed a change of pace, so plunked down an 18x18 in Malas near some mountains my miner can use. However, theres this vast expanse of area in the yard I would like decorated **somehow**.

Sooo, Evilminion ... take a look and tell me what you can come up with. The area by the forge and stuff I figured as a small relaxation area ... fairly scant n deco (benches, a table or 2). It's the big area around the fountain that's needing the work ... lemme know what ye have in mind. I've seen your work ...

Thanks!

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Needed a change of pace, so plunked down an 18x18 in Malas near some mountains my miner can use. However, theres this vast expanse of area in the yard I would like decorated **somehow**.

Sooo, Evilminion ... take a look and tell me what you can come up with. The area by the forge and stuff I figured as a small relaxation area ... fairly scant n deco (benches, a table or 2). It's the big area around the fountain that's needing the work ... lemme know what ye have in mind. I've seen your work ...

Thanks!
If Evilminion cannot help you, I have a gm or better crafter that can make probably anything you need.

T

T_Amon_from_work

I have the crafters and loads of wood and ores. Got a fair collection of vines, flowers but can always use more I suppose. It's the dadgum ideas I can never come up with.

Thanks for the offer though ... and if you have ANY ideas, I'm open to them! Ummm, short of scrapping the house and living from the bankbox ... ain't gonna happen!

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the crafters and loads of wood and ores. Got a fair collection of vines, flowers but can always use more I suppose. It's the dadgum ideas I can never come up with.

Thanks for the offer though ... and if you have ANY ideas, I'm open to them! Ummm, short of scrapping the house and living from the bankbox ... ain't gonna happen!
Hehe. Ideas tax my brain too much when I am trying to relax. I will let Evilminion help with those. I could def help with items tho.

E

Evilminion

Hi, guys! Sorry for the prolonged absence; I've been neck-deep in a real-world project. :)

Ooooo, though! T'Amon, the first thing I'm thinking of when looking at that is what a gorgeous arbor you could make if you had a whole bunch of gnarled staffs, facing both directions... that would be gorgeous over your open courtyard with the stone arches!

As for the big area, I'd LOVE to put a tiny hedge maze there once the new seeds are available and we can grow hedges! Sooooo fun!

*huggles T'Amon* I love the house, by the way!

T

T_Amon_from_work

Welp, what ya don't see is the second floor ... the arched area supports a roofed porch that comes off the main room. What you're seeing is sort of a basement area with some work sections. <shrug>

Now that things have slacked off for ya, how about I ICQ ya, get you there to look it over. The area by the fountain is my main concern, the rest will follow as I get time to dope things out.