• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need your help

M

mpjlosers

I have just purchased a 18x18 plot. when I hit the customize this house button, I enter the matrix but the past owners house design appears. I think no big deal, click clear,back up and committ. I re-enter the house matrix to a empty plot. now the trouble begins...

For some reason i cant place any floor tiles on the first floor, I go to all the other levels and I can place floor tiles, hmm. So I change the foundation color for some contrast and notice that it appears like a smaller foundation is under my current 18X18. I exit the designer and max my circle of transparency to take a look and yes there is a smaller plot under mine, it looks to be about a 18x16.

I re renter the house designer to investigate more. I focus on the area of the 18x18 that doesnt have any of the smaller plot beneath it. I leared that i can put floor tiles down in this area on the first floor, also I cant deleat the front steps that have the old plot under them. I can deleat the two steps that are clear of the old plot.

Im not sure what has happened, or what to do...
Taking any and all suggestions, Thanks for your help...

M

mpjlosers

I just realized that i can deleat the steps to the 18x18 but they dont disapear because of the smaller plot beneath the 18x18 still has steps.

I am realy stuck, and need some help....tks

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a client side graphical glitch which you can solve by completely closing out UO and reopening. This clears the housing cache.