• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need your help

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A few years ago the Library of Knowledge located in the orc fort in Malas hosted a tour of Lake Superior establishments. This included travel to Felucca for most of the tour but it was enlightening to see our shard history.

Does anyone remember going on that tour or would be willing to host such a tour again?

L

Lunaticus

I'm really lacking on the shard history, so I would love to attend! :D

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember such a tour. Whether it was the LoK's tour or a similar one I cannot say.

I remember only a grand total of 4 of the Felucca locations, though, if what you were looking for was a list of locations?

And actually, I think 1 of the 4 I remember may have been one that the tour skipped, but that I knew of separately.

Is the idea here that you want to host another historical tour?

-Galen's player

L

Lord Hawke

While most of my time was spent within Atlantic until 2003, I did go on two such LS tours in the past. The first was in 1999, the second shortly after making LS my permanent "home" in 2003. I may still have the runebook from the 2003 tour somewhere. If this coming week permits, I will attempt to dig through everything and see if I can find it. No promises, but I will let you know if the book turns up.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went on the two tours they offered. I have no clue as to where my runebooks went and tour info. I know of several locations we hit though.

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a book in my house of a lot of the old Felucca blessed towns and locations, and I can make a copy if you need it or help set up a tour if you want that.

S

sapphirediablo11

i can run to about 2 rune book worth of places in fel although you probly already have most the spots since they are common ones... what places do you have? i have a small number of tram, and like no ilsh (duh can't make runes *smack*) and no tokuno :(

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few years ago the Library of Knowledge located in the orc fort in Malas hosted a tour of Lake Superior establishments. This included travel to Felucca for most of the tour but it was enlightening to see our shard history.

Does anyone remember going on that tour or would be willing to host such a tour again?
Greetings, Lady AirmidCecht!

I just noticed this thread a moment ago, and thought that I would make your community an offer. You see, over the past couple of months, the roleplaying communities of both Baja and Chesapeake (along with some interaction with Pacific) have been coming togeather and touring one anothers shards; visiting each others historical sites, player-run establishments, and roleplaying communities. They actually turned out to be quite a hit, and we will probably be hosting another set of tours sometime this coming spring; just in time for PaxLair (Chesapeake) and Dawn's (Baja) eleventh anniversary celebrations.

With that said; should the community here on Lake Superior be interested in hosting a tour of their own establishments and historical sites, I am sure that quite a number from both Baja and Chesapeake would be interested in attending. Winfield of PaxLair has kind of won us over on the philosophy that cross-shard interaction and friendships will only strengthen our respective communities and the Ultima community as a whole, and I for one would love to visit Lake Superior and get to know everyone.

Safe Travels!

Nicholas the Old,
The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings to you Nicholas!

My apologies for my late reply, it seems I'm fighting a bit of a cold this week. I applaud the communities on Baja and Chesapeake and welcome any opportunity to encourage cross shard interaction. My hope is to become familiar once again with the history of Lake Superior and be able to share it with other shards. Perhaps before the year is over we may have a chance. If not it gives us much to look forward to in the New Year *smiles*

We'll be in touch soon of that I can assure you!

Many thanks,
Airmid