• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need your help please

G

GoldenAngel

I am leaving UO for good and want to give my home away to a guild (or an individual) who are active on the Nappa Valley server. I have not actually played the game in the past year so I have no idea what guilds are active, or who the events people are. Could someone please give me an idea as to what guild, or person, I might contact?

The reason why I need to find someone who is active in benefiting the server is because the house is in a very important spot in Luna and its currently a rune library for people, and people use the resources there every day. I would like for whom ever takes over the house to keep it open to the public, and keep the runbooks up for people to use as a community service. Also, this house would make a great staging area for RP events or guild events because of its location.

You can post here and I will check responses. If you have suggestions on who to contact please let me know how to get in touch with them. I need to get my ICQ going again and when I do I will post my number here. Unless there is some other IM program people like to use now-a-days?

Thanks for your help :)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to see another one go. Seems lately there are more going them coming here, which is sad. Been here myself for 9 yrs & in them 9 I have seen many changes. Some good some bad. All in all UO to me is a game that does have endless things one can do & enjoy. Trying to think of actual active guilds other then PvP oriented, and you know, now that I have to think, there are not that many I can think of:sad4: . Use to be many guilds that role played, as of lately I haven't seen that. The small guild I am in (about 20 of us), we do Peers, few Champs, the events, but just like any other guild. I'd do a UO.com look & see what caught your eye. Or just pop into Luna bank & take a look. What you're doing is a nice gesture. Too bad more did not have your attitude of giving to each other & just maybe UO wouldn't be as empty as it is today. Good luck in finding a worthy person or guild & best of luck in your next adventure :thumbsup:.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a very active player (on everyday) and I'm looking to move from my current home. I agree to your terms if you're willing.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi im very interested in your house. i sent you an email through stratics. im online everyday and so are my guildmates and alliance mates. i promise to leave the rune library and anything else of your wishes right where it is.

M

Millie

I'd love a nice house in Luna but a lass I have no guild,or do I role Play. With that Said. I hope that You Have a good life away form UO and that someday You Will come back and Join Us. Be safe.

G

GoldenAngel

Thank you all for your messages. I wish you all much happiness in the land of Ultima! The house has been transferred to the guild "C!C" and I am confident that they will take care of the old girl as I have for many years.

Best wishes **waves**

Edit: Thank you Otis :)

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay Otis!! Are you going to keep the current design? I've always liked it, but not sure how it would work out for vendors ...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well actually it Gus Of Llanowar who owns it, and yup as agree'd with the previous owner, Gus is going to keep the house as it is

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the purpose of the house will stay the same with the dye tubs and runebooks but i may tweak the decor a lil bit