• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need to give some things away

L

LordChimaera

Like, for example, bags full of gold. Does anyone I know AND like still play this game?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give it a lil time Chim, you haven't been back that long this time. Give it some more time, heck ya might even be able to talk Fish'n into coming back. I chatted with him a lil ago, he might be talkable. :)

L

LordChimaera

lol fishy. I'm quite sure I doubt it. I'm not even back really, just back enough to find some old friends to pass the buck to. Joob and Sel, write on my board or PM me or summat.

If anyone wants to find me, come to the Blackhand server of wow and whisper Throe. Or just write on these boards, I take a quick glance every 6 months or so.

R

Richard Pryor

You don't know me, but I'd be more than happy to take bags of gold off your hands!

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your leaving the game bud and wish to dispose of the said bags. I would like to take some? Might kick start me into Napa properly :)

Please let me know, I'll sit around Luna for a bit also!.

:)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard Fishy fell off his boat and was eaten by a Kraken
That's one heck of a minnow you're using for bait there :D.
Hey dude, hows the weather. Send some up my way gd it! How ya been? Pop a icq off some night we'll chat

I thought ya were in sunny weather territory by now, lol you're still stuck with me here & this Cold crappy weather in the NE

G

Gawin

well turn you icq on will ya or make a quick run to Minoc :)

J

Joobulance

UO sucks. Come play CS with me :D I haven't played UO since I got hacked and lost that bil+ like a year ago..

Hello old friends

S

Sel_DD

i might join you on WoW maybe you could show me the ropes...but take care old friend