• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Need Some Help From My Fellow Origin Players

Y

Yen Sid

I currently reside in a fel home and have been wanting to find a Trammel Castle for a while now. The last castle that I looked at the other day was for sale and had an ICQ# and I sent a message but I have not heard from them. So I am here to ask if anyone currently has a castle that they aren't using and would like to sell to someone that has played on Origin since starting the game and has never played on another shard. This is my home and I would like to make it even more home-like. I am currently offering 20mil or items that equal around that much that you may be looking for. Please someone help me out.

Thanks, your friend, Yen Sid.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have one in the Trinsic Swamps I am willing to let go. PM me if you are interested

Y

Yen Sid

Taken care of, thanks to falseprophet, a great person to deal with as usual :)