• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Need EUR or ATL or... see inside!

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need EUR or ATL! I have: Cats, GL, LS, SP, LA, Napa, Ori, Son, Dra, Oceania

I have SEVEN gifts on these shards:
Ideally - i would like trades for EUROPA or ATLANTIC - however - if i have marked the shard with a '*' it means i will sell the Ticket on that shard for whatever they are worth on that shard well, so I will either:
trade for atl
trade for eur
or
sell for going rate on your shard if i marked it with a *

Catskills*
Great Lakes*
Lake Superior*
Siege Perilous
Lake Austin
Napa Valley
Origin
Sonoma –(fire robefor sale dependant on offer)
Drachenfels
Hokuto
Izumo
Mizuho
Mugen
Wakoku
Yamato
Balhae
Oceania

TRADED:
Chesapeake- traded with Demon Slayer... BUT STILL FOR SALE ehorse/pbear for sale dependant on offer on whichever
Formosa - traded with La Chocolits
Pacific - traded with Effendi
Baja - traded with Medusa
Legends - traded with Versace

Shurkin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi.

Not sure if you are still looking or not but I am on Great Lakes and have Atl items to share. I sent you a PM through stratics.

For that matter - anyone looking else looking to set up a regular long term trade please PM me and maybe we can work something out. I really only play GL so can establish chars on other shards as needed.

Regards.

Shurk