• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I MAXED, I MAXED!!!

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

Thanks to:
Kathy, Joe, T Rex, Magica De Spelle, Legendary Baby Kitten, Carol, and me.

WHOOHOO!!!! 130 LAUGH!!

P.S. This is what the room looked like:

C

Crazy Fireball

I Forgot to say that it was, THE HARDEST CJ I HAVE EVER BEEN IN.. IT ALSO TOOK ONE HOUR!

S

Squeaker

That was fun run but... OUCH! Really glad I got the kitten's notices so I didn't take a maxxed toon - that would have just been way too difficult! (insert sarcastic tone there). I tried counting how many unites were thrown but lost track after a dozen or so.

And to top it all off - the first lure bonus occured a split second before we finally finished him off!

That was an awesome run - thanks for inviting me Sean. Oh, and the kitten needs notices. Let's work on that.

Congrats again. :D

F

Fangs McWolf

I MAXED, I MAXED!!!
Who cares?! Who cares?!

:lick:

Just kidding. Congrats on what is probably the longest maxing CJ run ever made. I know this because Squeaker told me she was in the run with you and then 3 days later gave me an update. :lol:

S

Sarcatstic

Who cares?! Who cares?!

:lick:

Just kidding. Congrats on what is probably the longest maxing CJ run ever made. I know this because Squeaker told me she was in the run with you and then 3 days later gave me an update. :lol:
Who cares! All the girl toons are sad now in the da! They have lost the "Crazy Fireball" forever!

L

Little Sadie

WTG Sean! Sorry I missed it. I'll be sure to be there when you max boss! Next week? :D