• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I love you guys!

Y

YoungUn

All of you that post here, you are so amazinly awesome.

What strikes me most when I read is how overwhelmingly positive most of you are, and how we manage to work out our differences and how supportive everyone is.

Ya'll are great, seriously. :heart::grouphug::heart:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I would like to be the first one to AGREE completely.

This is the best group of people I have met on a Forum. Everyone wants to go above and beyond to be helpful, share opinions, greet and welcome new people and accept them as they are.

:thumbsup:

S

soupandquackers

Thanx youngun! So when are you going to pull monkeh mcboo out again?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, she's like me.. gotta re-max the main toon again!

:heart:s all around

F

Flippers

Does that mean I can post about my antics in Second Life and no one will put me or it down or shun me? I am proud of my achievements and I love sharing the discoveries. Let's say I've learned from others' mistakes from hearing about them over the years and I've made the most of my time there so far. I just felt like it was preferred I dont bring it up. :(

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the Off topic forum. Anything goes (within the RoC). Especially since Stratics doesn't do SL anymore, feel free!