• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I love SLOWNOMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of all the stratics shard forums, slownoma is the least interesting, some vibrant people but too few and far between. So how about you post about anything, hell even exaggerate a bit! We don't have a pvp forum anymore, so get up dust your self off and let's converse about hybrid plants and unruley mongbats! :wall:

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dog is to overpowered and needs to be nerfed and the preying mantis only lived because he turned on his speeder and ran away.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A short story....

-14 COP fight 3 SCAM
-3 SCAM die
-3 SCAM come back 20 min later..
-3 COP DIE (DOM hear's someone died & runs away / KMS Hides & is found and killed / Pinesol lays down on the ground & gives me his pots.....

ther other 11 COP logout for the night immediately..... lol

Umm.. no one really cares that you can chain harry's when you have 3-4 x our numbers... lol....

COP PvP =

KMS: "ok you 12 hide outside the house if an orange comes by try to dismount him.. Hmm lemme get my Greater Drag."

COP zerg: "Yes master... Hiding sounds good!"

DOM: "Ooooo! Oooooo! lemme be the bait I'm fast enough to outrun them & talk so much trash they will chase me here."

TMI: "Let me help you with that DOM"

* 15 minutes passes *

COP zerg: "I'm tired of hiding & want someone to fight!"

KMS: "The trap is set.. shut up & stay hidden. Do you wanna die or something there's 3 SCAM @ the gate"

DOM: "oh crap.. 3 of them!!! later"

TMI: "DOM... The trap was the other way... oh dam.. *runs for life to 12 hidden COP*"

sigh..... a Day in the life of COP :mf_prop:

MODS-- if somone disrupts the thread to the point of locking pls simply delete their stuff.... yes it's a PvP post.. No we have no where else to put them. thx.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah......

Were not gonna go here again with stories or accusations about what people might have said, thought about doing, have been accused of doing, or why everyone is superior to everyone else.

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.