• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I logged in and what did I see...

• Thread starter imported_Painted Elves
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Painted Elves

<font color="purple"> A BUNCH OF EMPTY LAND ALL AROUND ME!

seriously, what has happen to our shard?
I was gone for a few months, and I come back and theres open places everywhere and Wizzie is gone gone gone....

I weep for you LA.
</font>

I

imported_Evilminion

You're BACK! Yay!

Going to start your vendors up again soon?

I

imported_Evilminion

Your vendors are smack-dab in the middle of Luna, and selling cloaks of corruption for less than anyone else, so of course you're doing well, heehee! (Although I do wish I'd held off on buying mine until you dropped the price, heh... could have saved half a million if I'd waited two days, d'oh! Live and learn.
)

Painted, I really miss your vendors. Not only did my crafter get some of her staples there, but I bought a couple of nice deco pieces there.

I

imported_Painted Elves

<font color="green"> Well I'm sure that if my vendors were in Luna I would have sold out quite a bit more than I did! hehe.

I have recently inherited 2 other full accounts from old guildies so we'll see, I might have enough to start shop again. I love being here on LA, its so familiar, but starting up vendors like I do can be a challenge. Plus my RL requires me to leave the game every so often...
We'll see after I take stock of what I have
</font>

I

imported_Desolation87

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="green"> ..... I love being here on LA, its so familiar, ....
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Something new happened today. VaMp got knocked off the number one spot for guild vets. They've been there how many years now?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wouldn't make anything of it....

MyUO's probably just messed up again -

I just checked my MyUO, and 5 of my main account's 7 my characters aren't displaying their guild affiliation (and one of them is GM of THB, 2 are emissaries - one of MHC the other of XMHC). Only two of my 7 Veteran member (full skill points) MHC characters (And none of the 3 or 4 lessers) are showing up as MHC (from my 3 accounts total), and one of them is the aforementioned Emissary - and all have been logged on in the last month.

Hell, While the THB page shows Gamlin as the Guildmaster, I'm not in the member list!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's the same thing as the MyUO list. They are technically both part of a system that had been practically left to atrophy away long before Mythic came along (though the news part of MyUO has been replace by uoherald.com)

my.uo.com lets you set your characters up for display (if you wish), lets you check your own character's stats (minus gear) when not in-game (or while on another character), and has the search features for characters &amp; guilds. If their guild isn't showing in my.uo.com, they aren't showing in town.uo.com either.

Hmm... In just the last 5 minutes, 6 of my MHC characters finally started showing their guild affiliation in the town.uo.section. Very strange indeed....

G

Pssst! Big Brother saw what ye wrote and scurried to feed the gerbils.

I

imported_tek

<blockquote><hr>

Whats myUO? We just used this -

http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_10.html

It's really good to see two LA guilds in the top 20.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually those numbers are kind of scary – it looks like the 2 largest guilds have probably 30-50 players and the rest have around 10 or less so that means out of the top ten guilds on the shard there might be 200-300 people playing belonging to them