• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I like this new forum

M

Makadopest

I like this new forum a lot easyer to read and post on keep it :)

T

T_Amon_from_work

agreed, although I'd like the thread window allow more lines in it ... or at least an adjustable amount via the CP so you could have the default, I could double the size, etc.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's a new "Wide" setting in the User CP Options section, for wider screen view (look for the "Forum Skin" selection at the bottom of Options section), and you can change it to allow as many as 40 posts per page (I miss the 99 per page of the old board, though)

T

T_Amon_from_work

There's a new "Wide" setting in the User CP Options section, for wider screen view (look for the "Forum Skin" selection at the bottom of Options section), and you can change it to allow as many as 40 posts per page (I miss the 99 per page of the old board, though)
Yup ... tried the widescreen ... Mith did a good job. Posts per page are for the Forum post list and flat mode I think. I use Threaded, but the thread window is to ummmm, shallow for my taste.

eve

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
love this setup......... just wish we could get the skills forums back here... they are great reference......