• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I know some places for new marks...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that I haven't gained access to yet...but need to figure out how, lol.

On Siege many of the players have become PvMers...the problem is that they are going into ML dungeons to fight the monsters there. I have recently found that many of the players are going there solo, so I need to get into those dungeons.

Here's my issue, I hate PvM...but to gain access to these dungeons, I have to do some of these damned quests...here's the template I switched to last night to be able to do some damage with constant Daemon Summons, and the Toko double sword (mage weapon, no penalty) and ninja stars...

120 Stealing
115 Magery
105 Ninja
100 Meditation
100 Snooping
100 Hiding
80 Stealth

Will I be able to get these quests done so I can access these dungeons? Or should I work on some other skills to help...without losing my ability to still stealth around and steal from players?

Oh, and does anyone know off the top of your head where I get these quests from? LOL, I am such a PvM newb...la

D

DuttyD

There is different quests for different dungeons... Which one ya looking to go to?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blighted grove: no quest required, entry by possession of a 'bone machete' (can be purchased from Molly's Minion :lick:)
Twisted Weald: Take the dread horn quest from Lorekeeper Calendor in Heartwood. You don't need to actually complete the quest, just take it.

Painted Caves: no quest required

Labyrinth: No quest required

Bedlam: take the quest from Aernya Mistress of Admissions, outside the bloodletter shop in Umbra. No need to complete the rest of the quest chain once you've gained entry to the dungeon

Sanctuary: No quest required.

Paroxysmus Palace: no quest required entry by use of an acid proof rope (can be purchased from Molly's Minion)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blighted grove: no quest required, entry by possession of a 'bone machete' (can be purchased from Molly's Minion :lick:)
Twisted Weald: Take the dread horn quest from Lorekeeper Calendor in Heartwood. You don't need to actually complete the quest, just take it.

Painted Caves: no quest required

Labyrinth: No quest required

Bedlam: take the quest from Aernya Mistress of Admissions, outside the bloodletter shop in Umbra. No need to complete the rest of the quest chain once you've gained entry to the dungeon

Sanctuary: No quest required.

Paroxysmus Palace: no quest required entry by use of an acid proof rope (can be purchased from Molly's Minion)
Great info. I tried to start the quest for Bedlam last night, but the NPC wouldn't offer me her quest. I think she knew I had bed intentions for once I gained access to that dungeon, lol...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and now I have to figure out where the access points are for thhese dungeons, rofl. Like I said...I am really new to these areas since I spend most of my time at the banks and other farming locations...la

M

MagicNinja

I've been thinking about this too Rico, but my plan was pretty simple. I go inside to see who is around, and then afterwards I'll wait at the exit point from the Boss. For example outside the Grove for a Mel when I see others inside. They exit, I steal and run =)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://uo.stratics.com/content/ml/dungeons.shtml

Blighted grove: Water fall East of Shame
Twisted Weald: Entrance from the mushroom cave West of Spirituality

Painted Caves: West of Trinsic, by the north bank of the river

Labyrinth: on an island in Malas, crystal on the point North of Umbra transports you.

Bedlam: entrance through the iron maiden in the bloodletter's shop

Sanctuary: behind the brigand fort on the Brit to Yew road.

Paroxysmus Palace: Near the bridge leading to Desert champ spot, West of Papua

I forgot Citadel and prism of light - mostly because I don't go in those. Prism of light costs 10k to get in. Citadel there's a quest to take. I don't think you'll find many to steal from at either to be honest, though I could be wrong.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Great info. I tried to start the quest for Bedlam last night, but the NPC wouldn't offer me her quest. I think she knew I had bed intentions for once I gained access to that dungeon, lol...la
:lol:

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rico wants to get ahold of the academic books, lol...ha

Z

Z. V.

Isn't there a questing forum? Thought this forum was for thieves, not "I want to do a quest"

Maybe I'm wrong, but if any question arises non pvp stealing arent they mocked and ridiculed away? Or is the mod immune?

Just my .02

G

Gowron

Isn't there a questing forum? Thought this forum was for thieves, not "I want to do a quest"

Maybe I'm wrong, but if any question arises non pvp stealing arent they mocked and ridiculed away? Or is the mod immune?

Just my .02
Z.V. When reading the original question and threads in its entirety, you should have come to the conclusion that the objective is to get to pvp stealing.

Z

Z. V.

I know I know I forget this is a Seige PvP stealing forum...you know I reas this forum all the time looking for tips or hints, and sorry, it just seems that a select few ridicule anyone with any questions NOT pertaining to SP or from a new person in general.

Awful mess, and the jackassery of it all is heartwrentching.

Just looking for consistantcy

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually this is the thieves forum not the 'stealing' forum and its less to with your shard and more to do with your facet, the best way to look at it is if you intend to perform negative acts against other players post here, if on the other hand you want to cry constantly about this board, or press your stealing macro then click on a monster for hours on end then you post on the other board.

There is no inconsistancy here, your just too ******** to see that

A

Arch Magus

I know I know I forget this is a Seige PvP stealing forum...you know I reas this forum all the time looking for tips or hints, and sorry, it just seems that a select few ridicule anyone with any questions NOT pertaining to SP or from a new person in general.

Not all pvp stealing goes down on Siege.

Ohh, teh jackasseries of it all.

G

Gowron

It appears the only jackassery is you Z.V. If you wish to ask questions on thieving, then by all means. If you want to demonstrate jackassery, then I suggest you do it elsewhere. You have already made a mockery of yourself to the point where I can hardly type this as I am laughing so hard.

B

Black magick

Way to be a dumbass. Just because you lack the mental capacity to understand what goes on on these forums doesn't mean that we are inconsistent. READ than post, or stfu.