• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I joined a faction now what?

• Thread starter a480silver
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

a480silver

Hi im kinginwar from atlantic and i have been reading about factions for a while now. So i finally decided to join a faction so i joined the council of mages because i am a mage. I have no idea what to do now lol so if anyone can just point the direction of what im supposed to be doing that would be great. Thank you!!

Also if anyone can point me to a website where there is an UPDATED guide to factions please send me a link. and if anyone know the current cities controllled by the council of mages and where the stores are that would be great.

PS:i am quiting the council to join the Brits just to let you know

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only True Britannians and Minax are active on Atlantic right now. TB members should be able to point you in the right direction.

T

Tasiya

Factions is a blast even with all the bugs to deal with. It's challenging with a purpose and you do not need to rely on in dev events to get into it. I can't wait to see what else they do with it now that it has a focus group with attention. Hope you have as much fun!