• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I hope this thread isn't made too soon, but ($15 off ea store deal in blog)

• Thread starter imported_Founder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Founder

If you are a paying subscriber as of April 29th 2008, EA would like to offer you one of the following two gifts as a token of our appreciation:

* $15 off any game at the EA Store at www.eastore.ea.com, or

* Three months of POGO Game Time

--------------

This is a good deal... Madden 09 Anniversarry Edition will cost 89.99 so I would like to take advantage.

I hope this isn't one of those plans that never happened and will be for real. If this is real, then Thank You very much for a good going away present, guys!

G

They can shove their $15 right up their pink poodle.

I expect that their 'generous offer' is only available to players in the US, as most things are round here.

I

imported_Danny Dots

I don't want 15 dollars off a game

I want this game.

I would of been happier if they raised the payouts and skilling speed before they left.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Wonder if they have that new expansion for Sims 2 in their online store?

I'd use the $15 to down that puppy. I've been itching for some new Sims 2 stuff.

TSO may be done but I'm still a Sim fanatic. I'll just have to go back to my PC based game.

Thrill? could you give us a free subscription to TSR? I need it with all the custom content I need to download for my S2 game. LOL WAIT...there is the FF and the ctrl-alt motherlode there.

Now see...THAT"S what the dev team could do for us. Package up the mystic and special stuff into a little zip and send it to us to use in our regular game. LOL

I

imported_Founder

Ugh...non-US players cant benefit from this? Sorry guys

Oh well...$15 is nice. Now instead of Madden 09 costing an arm and a leg, it will just be an arm only.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'd use the $15 to down that puppy. I've been itching for some new Sims 2 stuff.

TSO may be done but I'm still a Sim fanatic. I'll just have to go back to my PC based game.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm right there with ya, hon! That $15 might come in handy for picking up Sims 3 when it's released.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

Oh well...$15 is nice. Now instead of Madden 09 costing an arm and a leg, it will just be an arm only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever happened to 'Spore'? And then I saw something about Sims 3?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever happened to 'Spore'? And then I saw something about Sims 3?

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.spore.com
http://sims3.ea.com

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Thrill? could you give us a free subscription to TSR? I need it with all the custom content I need to download for my S2 game. LOL WAIT...there is the FF and the ctrl-alt motherlode there.

Now see...THAT"S what the dev team could do for us. Package up the mystic and special stuff into a little zip and send it to us to use in our regular game. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

The Sims 2 Appartment Life is out in fall (new expansion)