• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I hope I'm lost

Maddwg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back Again

Thre we were, unlaxing in Lisbon. Maddwg was ordered to go stop the slave ships running along the African coast and Vin was

ordered to Reyjavik to kill some monsters lurking in the suburbs.

Maddwg onboard the Black_Dahlia took out this slaver:

and this one and eight others.

He picked up some beer as loot from a smuggling ship from some guild we don't like.

Mad traded the beer for some other 'consumable' products to trade in Amsterdam and raced north with his loot.

He stopped at our home port before ditching the goods.

Who says crime doesn't pay?

Meanwhile, Vin headed north in the BlackPlague...

and fought some big lizards before meeting up with Mad for another dope....er commodities run.

On the way back we ran into a snag.

Spying a huge storm, we raced in to ditch the cops. Never the greatest of navigators, we got lost and separated.
After several days Mad spotted land and went there, fast.

Exploring around, things began to look familiar.

Then he ran into an old friend.

Finding the nearest bar he bumps into Vin.

Yep, I guess we're back.

Maddwg, Raconteur of Sonoma

The notorius Black_Dahlia,

Maddwg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Thrax,
That's Voyage Century Online, a freebie. During my unemployed stint, that was a game I could afford. It's actually quite fun. Too bad they don't have houses.

Viper,
Thanks, hopefully I'll get a tale or two up while I'm back.

Drakelord,
I just got back in game. I am not hanging anywhere yet. I'll be oiff to find a place to build a house over the next day or so.

I'll probably only be around a month or two. I work from 8:30-5:00 at one job and teach at college from 6:00 until 10:00. So, I have little time for gaming these days. I'll have a little more time around the holidays, so thought I'd jump in for a while. After my schedule gets back to 'normal' I won't have time.
So, I'll amuse myself as long as I can. :mf_prop:

Maddwg

T

ThraximusZog

I am traveling a lot at this new job through the holidays til about May. I think maybe ill play that game in my down time. Whats a good server?

Maddwg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thrax,

I play on Magellan. I suppose they are all good.
If you do join it and get on Magellan, let me know your chars name.

Mad

T

ThraximusZog

I started on Columbia and I am stuck in Greece.. I hate Greeks!!! hot women though...

anyway, Ill start on your server but I convinced some people there to give the great Thraximus 4 million silver...I can easily do that on another server. My characters name will be...Thraximus or Thraximus Zog...whatever party I feel like throw'n when I create the char.

I also know that its a free game and there is like 120 levels...and I hate leveling..but this game will be a kill time game while I am waiting in between meetings or travel irl. If you want to contact me that would be cool to get some starting help. Looks like a lot of piratey pvp here, so maybe ill form a crew later on and we can Zog the high seas!! rwar! I dunno...i'll prob get bored with this due to the leveling aspect..I get bored easy..life is always boring.. everyone and thing is the same!!! drive'n me insane yo!! wo ist all the creative people of this world!!!????!!???

anyway.. I will have to download icq or something on my laptop to get ahold of you, or you can shoot me a e-mail in game when I make my char tomorrow.

Hope to see an old Sonoma vet there, Zog Heil comrade!

T

ThraximusZog

Sorry all, I just don't have the time to play video games anymore.

Zog Heil, and never forget the virtual god that I was.

Maddwg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thrax,
Athens is where most people start. I left it as soon as I finished the quests there. Leveling sucketh. At least in VCO there is so much going on I usually forget that I am leveling. Quests can level you pretty quickly up through the 60's.

I understand the 'no time' issue. This is the first week in months that I haven't worked 12 hours a day. After the holidays my time to play will go poof.

Mad

T

ThraximusZog

I noticed the weeks I was gone that this place has returned to the queen mum show haha.

I dunno mawdwg or however you spell your name, I know you are right..but I dunno, maybe ill check it out when I have time. Thanks for the info