• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I heard a rumor........

D

DPudding

That a Pudding was seen somewhere around that town that has Jello in it's name. Jhello? Jehellop? Anyway.....

What threat are these shadow boogers anyway? They die 36 times a day in about 45 seconds apiece.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That a Pudding was seen somewhere around that town that has Jello in it's name. Jhello? Jehellop? Anyway.....

What threat are these shadow boogers anyway? They die 36 times a day in about 45 seconds apiece.
lol, theres always room for jello in jhelom

D

DPudding

Will I be able to hunt and kill those associated with the HUAC?

B

Beleg Megil

Why do you want to hunt air conditioning repair people?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nooo, join MY guild!

*grabs Puddin's other free arm and plays tug of war with him and Flutter*

:danceb:
*Grabs a bag of popcorn and watches the tug of war match.* I always love watching two girls fighting over a man. Maybe I should make a mud or jello pit for the next round?

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Pulls up a lawn chair and takes some popcorn*

It always gets more interesting the longer it lasts. Usually trickery kicks in, makes tug of war better.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I fight over no man. They come to me all on their own.