• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] I Have Too Much Gold.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Please help me get rid of it by buying your rare Food/Cake/Pie or Fishing/Pirate items

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I been hunting the fishing items for my little fishing theme/scene I got going. I can tell you that I haven't had a ton of luck. In part because I am generally broke and partly because when I do get gold I spend it on pretty cloths. Its a problem. But I also just don't think there is a large variety of fishing rares. I got a few of the event items that are fishing related. I know there is a pirate map that Olcher is selling and I would like to buy it eventually. I have a ton of "recovered from a ship wreck" prepatch items. I have a couple sigil Hue Fishing poles also if your interested in any of that...those are some things I have enough of to part with. I will keep looking around tho.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
While you're sitting on gold, don't forget about your auction wins... ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I been hunting the fishing items for my little fishing theme/scene I got going
Specifically I would like fishing poles, tricorn hats, fish of various degrees of rareness, a pirate monkey, any any ANY food item I don't have, and I am very slowly getting into alcoholic items.

Nemesis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I think I have this lying around --- maybe willing to part with it:

"Tricorne Hat recovered from a Shipwreck (blessed)"

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Not for you Flutter. That I need soooo super bad. I got a lot of (Blessed) stuff...but I don't got that one. 50m? 80m? Tell me what I need to come up with.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
You need to come up with cooler stuff to collect :D
Ouch. I can take it tho. I have expanded my collection to be much cooler than it was when I was a noobie collector(as if Im not now lol), but my heart is still with the Old clothing and armor. And that particular piece is one I haven't seen many of. I almost like it as much as the stuff I have that is [exceptional] (Blessed) on one item.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2011, Pacific shard there was for a very short time a nice Em named Isabelle. Her sash is yellow like the reward cloth yellow & dated 2011. She did a fishing event, maybe 6 people participated. The reward was a yellow ( same shade as sash) fishing pole crafted by Samuel Son of the Sea. I don't do pics, imagine a yellow pole named that. No mods.

I do not want to sell, just letting you know they exist, maybe you already knew.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Flutter,

If you have to much gold, I will be more than happy to take some from ya.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have "a cutlass with a skull and cross bones engraved on the hilt" for sale will try get a pic at some point when im not at work

cutlass.png cutlass 2.png

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think I have this lying around --- maybe willing to part with it:

"Tricorne Hat recovered from a Shipwreck (blessed)"
Yes please ICQ me so I may negotiate with such a fine upstanding citizen as yourself!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Not for you Flutter. That I need soooo super bad. I got a lot of (Blessed) stuff...but I don't got that one. 50m? 80m? Tell me what I need to come up with.
Begone sniper!!! :twak:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What about a pink lemon? lol
I will buy your pink lemon. Pink lemons are necessary for pink lemonade. Please contact me at your leisure. 95129146

Please note my friends if you are not already on my ICQ you must request first. Please mention who you are so I can add you. I was getting too many "calls" through ICQ from strangers. I had to block non-friend contact. But you are all friends so please add me and send friendship request. Gracias!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have this already. But thank you Peil!

I have been stalking this page to see if u needed this pole or not...
Now that I know I can hi-jack your post for a sec :rolleyes2:
@Peil Since Flutter doesn't need it. I am def interested in the fishing pole. Shoot me a PM if you are still looking to sell it.