• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have pulled all my chars out of JSV alliance.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you so worried about what he does? Afraid your guild won't have the advantage on the field and will not have the nuts to leave the house? Oh wait... nvm. rolleyes:

Try to cry a little more... This is getting so very entertaining for us! :thumbsup:

S

Shakaja

Why are you so worried about what he does? Afraid your guild won't have the advantage on the field and will not have the nuts to leave the house? Oh wait... nvm. rolleyes:

Try to cry a little more... This is getting so very entertaining for us! :thumbsup:
funny you have to say that, gotta love the irony xD

K

KVJ

Kat,

I have to say, you talk soooo much crap on these boards. Yet you cannot back it up. And you have to fight with overwhelming numbers to actually put someone down. Or you will get on goldie pawn just to be a designated bola'er. Your a sad pvper, but please make me a signature? I think your creative in real life.

K

KVJ

I feel your pain Mordred....

But you have to understand, it's JSV. And you can't have high expectations for that guild. I learned my lesson, and we have these useless alliances with all these 1 man guilds and field truces that GIL can't even help out with, yet, I'm a huge contributor to ress'ing and invis'ing, and I can't even make my own faction guild alliance. But whatever, most of them kind hearted, but honestly, you should find a guild that is more into an organized pvp function. So please stay tuned to this board and you will see that I'm looking to create a posse to be apart of " THE FIRM ".

K

KVJ

That's awesome.

No, not necessarily. Tho, I'd hit that 3 times.

More along the lines of this;

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHA. Kat is Goldie? How do you die in a house to a single mage? Safety is simply one step away.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel your pain Mordred....

But you have to understand, it's JSV. And you can't have high expectations for that guild. I learned my lesson, and we have these useless alliances with all these 1 man guilds and field truces that GIL can't even help out with, yet, I'm a huge contributor to ress'ing and invis'ing, and I can't even make my own faction guild alliance. But whatever, most of them kind hearted, but honestly, you should find a guild that is more into an organized pvp function. So please stay tuned to this board and you will see that I'm looking to create a posse to be apart of " THE FIRM ".
Gilfane is not a pvp guild. If you were counting on us to save your butt then you are a fool. We were allied with JSV alliance because we liked to combine efforts at hunts with your pvm'ers. The field truce is just that, we don't attack JSV. If we can help, we do, if we can't we don't. We have a few members who pvp but your constant whining and screaming drove them out of JSV vent.

Morder, I don't know your reasons for leaving JSV, but I'm sad to see you leave. You are one of the people I really liked when we were allied.

G

Goron

And you have to fight with overwhelming numbers to actually put someone down.
kinda like you last night?
You were talking a lot of **** hiding behind your dragon and two jsv in luna. Are you trying to join k0c? I saw how you cut up someone's armor... If 3v1 isn't 'overwelming numbers' I'd like to see the armies Kat fields!

But you have to understand, it's JSV. And you can't have high expectations for that guild.
interesting- because as I mentioned above, the whole time you sat there acting tough you had Verum and Beorn hidden at your side... I also recall you pretty much begging them to not attack you trying to sweet talk them- "oooo, Beorn, we are cool right, you can have some loot, we've been cool right? GIL must die!"
And my favorite (this one is pretty much a direct quote): "I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YOU"

You are amusing... **** talk jsv on the boards for forming little 1 man alliances, then go and become a little one man alliance running with jsv in game...

M

Mogluk

there are some goo points in this thread but there are also some bad ideas, people leave all the time, why don't we discuss how to keep these good souls who are looking for fun people to play with. alliances will always change. I have been here long enough to know just how much, remembering the old OGD and GC problems it seems awful familiar.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are some goo points in this thread but there are also some bad ideas, people leave all the time, why don't we discuss how to keep these good souls who are looking for fun people to play with. alliances will always change. I have been here long enough to know just how much, remembering the old OGD and GC problems it seems awful familiar.
OGD and GC, damn you have been around at least as long as me.

M

Mogluk

:) I was here when they turned the ligts on.... before they did the big wipe and attempted round two on siege. I was a UDL slave to start.... then a member of the SHR in safe haven ad then i found my calling in ORC

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in SHR for a short time myself, also spent almost a year in orc on a char named Turbag.

M

Mogluk

who was your char in SHR?

My bro was Allen

and we lived in Tyria tower.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tiberius was my character; same old red mage I still play today. I was the GM of CGG, one of the guilds that eventually became CWS, and had Tibs in SHR. Safe Haven was a big influence on alot of the original people who put CWS together. I was happy to see that CWS did indeed become the replacement for Safehaven for a period.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MAn those those take me back, lol
Yea those were good times. where were you guilded during that period HaHa?
KGB? I didn't hook up with KGB until after champ spawns were introduced; Grendal managed to convince me to give you guys a try on one of my alts and I joined with all my chars shortly afterwards.

H

HaHa

I was in a guild allied with RoK at first then joined KGB . Went solo for a few years and then got in with REV.

K

KVJ

kinda like you last night?
You were talking a lot of **** hiding behind your dragon and two jsv in luna. Are you trying to join k0c? I saw how you cut up someone's armor... If 3v1 isn't 'overwelming numbers' I'd like to see the armies Kat fields!

interesting- because as I mentioned above, the whole time you sat there acting tough you had Verum and Beorn hidden at your side... I also recall you pretty much begging them to not attack you trying to sweet talk them- "oooo, Beorn, we are cool right, you can have some loot, we've been cool right? GIL must die!"
And my favorite (this one is pretty much a direct quote): "I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YOU"

You are amusing... **** talk jsv on the boards for forming little 1 man alliances, then go and become a little one man alliance running with jsv in game...

Gotta remember,

There are still good souls in JSV that have hope and don't pancake and cry if someone can't help them. I never got booted until I mentioned that I am going to KILL GIL now, since they are a crappy field truce and I always see them farming. So it's on!!!! You can't hide from me anymore. But ever since Calbretto got on these forums to talk smack, I will back up my **** talking and own him. There's no reason why he can't come in our vent and talk to me like a man. But he isn't so. I wasn't expecting anything less. And if your excuse to not join our vent is because someone yells, then you can always mute them. I know it's hard for you guys to take the yelling, because it reminds you of your parents yelling at you, etc. But if you could just follow simple directions on the field and not run away from my heals like little girls. We could have a great relationship! But I have to be your daddy, unfortunately.

G

Goron

I know it's hard for you guys to take the yelling, because it reminds you of your parents yelling at you, etc.
*cough* or more like kids yelling and whining *cough*

In my exposure to our newest one-time JSV members, not once have they needed 'yelled at' so I don't see why people would be yelling at them in JSV vent... During my brief times int he same vent as JSV, I have on many occasions heard some JSV yelling and screaming and whining like a small child...

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tiberius was my character; same old red mage I still play today. I was the GM of CGG, one of the guilds that eventually became CWS, and had Tibs in SHR. Safe Haven was a big influence on alot of the original people who put CWS together. I was happy to see that CWS did indeed become the replacement for Safehaven for a period.
For those that care, which is likely nobody, a real life friend of mine with character HeRog founded SHR. He and I have been here along time. Sadly, I have not yet convinced him to return...still working on it though.

K

KVJ

I remember Herog,

I used to own him when I was in Death Jesters located near Safe Haven, however, I don't blame him for not coming back. If he comes back, he will not appreciate how many people are soo desperate for loot, they need to mass up and form a Zerg. I will be the guy taking your loot and owning you, and if JSV wants to attack my targets on field. Be my guest.

I'd rather have someone who knows how game mechanics work and pvp but yet still whines, etc. I can always mute him, and I know that there is a reason why this person whines, is because the people he plays with suck ass and only log on when there is more then 4 people on. I log in whenever I can.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kat,

I have to say, you talk soooo much crap on these boards. Yet you cannot back it up. And you have to fight with overwhelming numbers to actually put someone down. Or you will get on goldie pawn just to be a designated bola'er. Your a sad pvper, but please make me a signature? I think your creative in real life.
Let me just fill you in on a few things there, Skippy. I have never ever claimed any PvP prowess. I don't have anything to prove, because my PvP abilities, or lack thereof, does not define who I am. Furthermore, you can't PvP for ****, but that has never ever stopped you from talking crap. :hug:

K

KVJ

Let me just fill you in on a few things there, Skippy. I have never ever claimed any PvP prowess. I don't have anything to prove, because my PvP abilities, or lack thereof, does not define who I am. Furthermore, you can't PvP for ****, but that has never ever stopped you from talking crap. :hug:
You just love :stir: that drama.... Too bad your just another number. I never really hear you say any positives things on stratics except harp on people except to those in your guild. Which is fine, but don't act like your **** doesn't stink, cause it sure does, and you have no toilet paper to back up your ****. So stop being such a troll and maybe ask your guild, how can I get better and how can I be a better assistance, then bola'ing someone.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well here's some positive advice for you. If you want to be part of a successful guild, learn to control your temper. Realize that it isn't all about you and that you do not have to be the hero to be a good leader. Taking a back seat to your guildmates abilities, is not a bad thing and it doesn't mean that your other abilities aren't worth while. Seriously.. think about it.

Best of luck to you with your new guild.

K

KVJ

Understandable.

But how can we focus on moving forward, when we have people that don't want to? Change is good. And this was not what I got out of being in JSV, and I didn't want to step on any toes. But I am more of a leader then a follower. I am compassionate, etc. But seeing myself, healing and ressing everyone and how everyone becomes dependent on this, I feel like just a dummy. And when I fail to do this, people pancake and cry. So I'm done hearing it. Another reason why TO joined you guys, is they were failing at this. Hef ran a template that was just garbage, and was very selfish. It's all good. Eventually the whole shard will be against me, but I will keep continuing what I'm doing. And work on my temper in the process.

W

Wallace HHSF

Pff tnt and to needed an alliance to can figth something else than mongbat -_- :loser:

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotta remember,

There are still good souls in JSV that have hope and don't pancake and cry if someone can't help them. I never got booted until I mentioned that I am going to KILL GIL now, since they are a crappy field truce and I always see them farming. So it's on!!!! You can't hide from me anymore. But ever since Calbretto got on these forums to talk smack, I will back up my **** talking and own him. There's no reason why he can't come in our vent and talk to me like a man. But he isn't so. I wasn't expecting anything less. And if your excuse to not join our vent is because someone yells, then you can always mute them. I know it's hard for you guys to take the yelling, because it reminds you of your parents yelling at you, etc. But if you could just follow simple directions on the field and not run away from my heals like little girls. We could have a great relationship! But I have to be your daddy, unfortunately.
ROFL, let me make sure I understand this correctly...

You are mad at Gilfane because we are pvm'ers and you always see us farming. So, your going to attack our pvm farmers for not helping you in pvp. That's about the dumbest thing I ever heard. We are not here to serve you or play the way you want us to.

Your whole rant sounds more like you want an excuse to attack easy targets.

Do what you want. I'm sure it will help your overinflated ego to kill our pvm'ers and crafters. That's certain to impress everyone. Wow, check out Vogg! He killed some Gilfane tamers wearing crap armor in the middle of a spawn! He is my hero!

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Understandable.

But how can we focus on moving forward, when we have people that don't want to? Change is good. And this was not what I got out of being in JSV, and I didn't want to step on any toes. But I am more of a leader then a follower. I am compassionate, etc. But seeing myself, healing and ressing everyone and how everyone becomes dependent on this, I feel like just a dummy. And when I fail to do this, people pancake and cry. So I'm done hearing it. Another reason why TO joined you guys, is they were failing at this. Hef ran a template that was just garbage, and was very selfish. It's all good. Eventually the whole shard will be against me, but I will keep continuing what I'm doing. And work on my temper in the process.

Now thats funny! I've pvp'ed alongside you many times and you are the one crying about not getting heals. It wasn't two weeks ago that I was dismounting and saving your butt on a GILFANE character. You even thanked me for it and said what an awesome job I had done on those dismounts. Two weeks later you are crying about Gilfane not helping and threatening us. You really are clueless. I think you don't even realize the crap you do. You might want to form several guilds, one for each personality.

K

KVJ

You are a good team player, unfortunately, there are not enough of you.

This is not an excuse to kill you guys, it's just you hate one guy in our guild and now me, so our guild has to suffer. That is not going to fly. I will leave a guild if someone can't get along with someone and be the bigger man by muting them, instead of not getting on and helping us and being a team player. You guys want to go and do your own stuff, fine with me, but you never coordinate anything with JSV and we felt like the step children.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We aren't in your alliance, and we are not beholden to you for anything. We have helped when we can. Don't like it? Then get someone else to help.

C

Calibretto

Gotta remember,

oops.....

Ok ok my bad.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Let's keep the personal stuff out of it...

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We actually had a guy talk all kinds of trash online on Chessy, he dug up research on people, looked at their myspaces, etc. He invited some guy to come "Whoop dis ass if u think u can!" so the guy revealed he only lived about 40 minutes away. The guy goes out there, and knowing him for about 5-6 years on this game I knew what the out come would be. The smack talker offered him a beer at the bar they were meeting at, and said he really just wanted to meet some cool people from UO and had no beef. So guy #2 drank free all night, left, and kicked both of guy #1's mirrors off. And then posted pictures.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are a good team player, unfortunately, there are not enough of you.

This is not an excuse to kill you guys, it's just you hate one guy in our guild and now me, so our guild has to suffer. That is not going to fly. I will leave a guild if someone can't get along with someone and be the bigger man by muting them, instead of not getting on and helping us and being a team player. You guys want to go and do your own stuff, fine with me, but you never coordinate anything with JSV and we felt like the step children.
Actually, I don't hate you or the other guy you are referring to. We just wouldn't be part of an alliance that allowed people to do certain things. We parted peacefully and agreed to stay friends - thus the "field truce". This was nothing more than saying we wont bug each other, and hey, maybe sometimes get together and hunt. It sounds like you were expecting stuff from us that you had no right to. It was more of a "Hey, lets go get a beer sometime" truce. I'm sorry you thought it was more, but it was a truce, not an alliance.

I fought alongside JSV in the past and I will continue to do so. But you seemed to think that because one or two of Gilfane does that we all should. Sorry, our guild does not work that way.

K

KVJ

Understandable.

I'm a PVPer at heart. Reason why I play this game / shard. If I wanted to have trammel friends who sat in bank all the time, I would of stayed on a production shard. But everyone has their own reasons why they come here. I do remember GIL being more active on the field and fighting along side us. But since Hoffs or whoever,has a reason to dislike King Ed for over words and black list him, I find that your guild suffers from this decision unfortunately. I'm not here to make friends that benefit from others. I think everyone should pitch in and do their part. But, "

And it's too late baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it, oh no no no no "

Carole King...

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all, our decision to leave had little to do with Ed. It was one of MANY reasons that were discussed for several days before the decision was made by the guild. It's insulting for you to think that Hoffs makes our decisions for us as though we are a bunch of sheep.

Our guild has grown since we left your alliance. It has been a win-win for us.

H

HaHa

For those that care, which is likely nobody, a real life friend of mine with character HeRog founded SHR. He and I have been here along time. Sadly, I have not yet convinced him to return...still working on it though.
Herog, the original siege vampire. I actually looted his tower when it went IDOC in Safe Haven.

K

KVJ

First of all, our decision to leave had little to do with Ed. It was one of MANY reasons that were discussed for several days before the decision was made by the guild. It's insulting for you to think that Hoffs makes our decisions for us as though we are a bunch of sheep.

Our guild has grown since we left your alliance. It has been a win-win for us.
Well I know a lot of people that were very angry with that decision, it seems like you guys are running under a dictatorship. People shouldn't be so quick to leave a marriage without working things out, what about the kids?. Sorta like the last guild I was in, before JSV, which was TO. And knowing that if you want to use your tamer, it will be frowned upon and unacceptable. I still ran my tamer regardless, because no one will dictate how I want to play this game. It's 15 dollars to play, not 15 dollars to have someone tell you how to play. Which is why TNT/ TO had to hoard up, cause I was dropping them left and right on my tamer, over a selfish reason. That might sound arrogant, but it's the honest truth.

M

Mogluk

Sorry KVJ hate to dissappoint ya but I Joined GIL due to their decision to leave the JSV alliance. I know there are still good peopel in JSV, in fact after JSV I went to KOC beforemy hiatus and I liked them (just do NOT open HaHa links with you wife next to you) and for all purposes I found them to be more upfront and way more helpful to guildies needing assistance than JSV ever was. GIL does a real good job of being an assistance albeit they are not a PvP group (another reason I like them) but they do have some bloodthirsty members and have found them to be a great fit.

K

KVJ

Well then I was teased and GIL was wearing tassels.

GIL must be a very large group then, cause I remember them always on the field with us fighting. And then when we decided to keep a certain member, they all flocked away like geese migrating to the south.

M

Mogluk

we are much larger than you know. we sometimes are running 20 people a night. just the group is not a PvP only group. in fact many dont use the vent and they are more like the DTA of old I was with. Thats the closest I could match GIL with at the moment.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well then I was teased and GIL was wearing tassels.

GIL must be a very large group then, cause I remember them always on the field with us fighting. And then when we decided to keep a certain member, they all flocked away like geese migrating to the south.
We have well over 75 characters (probably around 40 real people). Of that, around 10 characters (6 people) actively pvp.

Anyway, you misunderstood what Gilfane is about. Regardless, the bed is made. Good luck with your guild.