• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have maybe 15K points from Spring Cleaning

D

DHMagicMan_1

They are in the form of about 200 or so 50 point tickets (from holiday gifts) and another 50 or so tickets worth between 100 and 500 points each (from treasure maps).

Can anyone tell me if there's a mechanism to combine ticket values so I don't have to have so many small tickets and also if there's a list of what I can get for my points?

If I can't find anything I want/need (since I'm 3 days back after a 3 year break from the game) is there a trade value for the tickets so others could benefit from them if I can't?

Thanks for the tips.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are in the form of about 200 or so 50 point tickets (from holiday gifts) and another 50 or so tickets worth between 100 and 500 points each (from treasure maps).

Can anyone tell me if there's a mechanism to combine ticket values so I don't have to have so many small tickets and also if there's a list of what I can get for my points?

If I can't find anything I want/need (since I'm 3 days back after a 3 year break from the game) is there a trade value for the tickets so others could benefit from them if I can't?

Thanks for the tips.
The only way to combine the tickets is to turn them in at the chest next to Onoe in Brit Guard tower. That will take the tickets from your character entirely and put them onto your talley. Clicking the chest will also give you a list of rewards. There is a decent list somewhere here on stratics that discuss it also. Hope that helps. 15k in tickets will not get you much (but there are a few items at that value or less) so unless you have other turn-in items you might be better off trading them to someone who may be a little short on a particular item he/she wants.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Thanks, I saw the list and there isn't much that interests me short of 75K or more for some of the higher end stuff. I'm pretty sure I have about 15K points but I haven't bothered to calculate it all yet.

If there's someone who needs points I don't really need gold at the moment but here's some stuff I know I need...

a Fire Beetle
Woods other than "normal"
A Runebook with the entrances for 4 Solen Hive Entry points in Tram
All leathers (including "normal")
Help getting up to speed on some stuff (help finding bog things/boglings)...
Maybe some gear for my tamer

Whatever you can offer.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, I saw the list and there isn't much that interests me short of 75K or more for some of the higher end stuff. I'm pretty sure I have about 15K points but I haven't bothered to calculate it all yet.

If there's someone who needs points I don't really need gold at the moment but here's some stuff I know I need...

a Fire Beetle
Woods other than "normal"
A Runebook with the entrances for 4 Solen Hive Entry points in Tram
All leathers (including "normal")
Help getting up to speed on some stuff (help finding bog things/boglings)...
Maybe some gear for my tamer

Whatever you can offer.

I'm still accumulating my points and can always use more. Not sure if I have the runebook, but might have something like that. I can prob help with some taming jewels, but not sure what you need as far as other gear. I have some various wood. I might even be able to part with a firebeetle. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Thanks Xanthril,

For taking all those tix off my hands and freeing up two secures of space in my house! :)

Also for the fire beetle and other miscellaneous stuff you gave me.

Nice meeting you.