• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have found

M

Millie

a blessed half apron on the ground at the Felucca Minoc bank. I think it may of been tossed out of a bank by mistake. If you pm me here and tell me who made it and what color it is, Ill be glad to give it back to you.

D

dielock

ummm it is made by that person that made it and it is the color he chose to make it in.:p

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeez, I told them strippers to pick everything up once they were done entertaining the troops there, leave no evidence :blushing:. It was a blacksmith theme this week. Knew I should not of left that Entheeya chara in charge, he just partied with them, the partyer.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Jeez, I told them strippers to pick everything up once they were done entertaining the troops there, leave no evidence :blushing:. It was a blacksmith theme this week. Knew I should not of left that Entheeya chara in charge, he just partied with them, the partyer.
OMG!

M

Millie

ROFL Entheeya probably stripped with the strippers.. you know how she is.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a blessed half apron on the ground at the Felucca Minoc bank. I think it may of been tossed out of a bank by mistake. If you pm me here and tell me who made it and what color it is, Ill be glad to give it back to you.

Oh noes, someone is out 350k for a clothing bless deed!

M

Millie

Oh noes, someone is out 350k for a clothing bless deed!
It's not that someone is out a 350k deed. It was posted in case it was something sentimental and they may want it back, but then again I'm not sure everyone can understand that.

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ??
I stripped with the ... Or maybe it was them and then ....
Oh wait I do remember a sheep... Or maybe that was
another party. I don't know, I hope I had a good time.
:lick::lick::lick: :dunce::dunce:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ??
I stripped with the ... Or maybe it was them and then ....
Oh wait I do remember a sheep... Or maybe that was
another party. I don't know, I hope I had a good time.
:lick::lick::lick: :dunce::dunce:
Sheep!!! :postpics: :lick:

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No pics, I'm sorry your not old enough to see them kind of pics.

Even I have to cover me eyes when I look at them...:eyes:

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But if your a sheep herder then you already know what
it looks like and wish to never see it again....

F

five oclock

Ok since WE HAVE to stay on topic LoL..

when I read the title..I have found....

I was wondering..did you find my life? :D Or heck were all me money went?...Or that lost bottle of ale :D

Never mind I did find the Ale :D

F

five oclock

I honestly thought it was going to be "Jesus." Gee, I WONDER WHY...
na..I found him a long time ago :D thank you tho for wondering :D

Moving along..Hey Millie..did U find the owner of that half apron?

M

Millie

NO not yet. I fig I'll wait for few more days for some one to claim it and if they don't then "It's finders keepers" and I will wear it.

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want it give it too me or I will have to decorate your house with
some... well.. shall we say interesting things.....:popcorn::popcorn: