• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have been told that I have a problem...

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Very cool collection A++.

The downside of a collection like that, for me, is that it takes up too much room. Without counting what is that? 150-200 items?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It started out with getting one snakey plant with 2 points I had left over........ Now it is getting to be a habit to get a extra 10 eggs to get another 5 snakey plants :( What up with being able to set security on them but no obvious use other than deco? snakey plants.jpg

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Very cool collection A++.

The downside of a collection like that, for me, is that it takes up too much room. Without counting what is that? 150-200 items?
Added Eggs to it. Last years rare eggs and this years rare eggs. This years are still a work in progress. I believe the final count will be 202 items. I still have all the green based hedges that are doubles (162). Threw away 153 butterfly doubles. Right around 150 double parrots. The chest holding the doubles of snake plants and colored hedges/saplings is at 89. 17 Doubles of rare hued butterflies and 10 doubles of this year's non rare butterflies. And maybe another 20 random pieces I have given to friends. Somewhere around 600 doubles to get me to where I am at.

Spring23-3.png Spring 23.png

Ungoliant

Journeyman
What's the hue# of the flutterby you need?
The last butterfly needed for the completion of the collection is hue 2751... it has remained elusive today.... went through another 260 fresh eggs today.... most of those were spent on getting several other items off the reward list. Great Lakes is very good about helping eachother out with trades rather than insisting on selling at high prices. Not saying people dont make their gold and I never begrudge that.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just confirming the snake plant is 100% decoration (ie it has no other use besides being locked down)?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just confirming the snake plant is 100% decoration (ie it has no other use besides being locked down)?
yes it is only deco. The odd thing is that it does not have a info box that appears when you dbl clk it. Like other items it has a security choice but it does nothing.

maybe we need to stare at it for a while and a bunny pops out.