• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) I have a question about leaving/joining a new faction

E

Eloah96

Recently I have noticed that when my mother and one of my close friends left a faction they could not join a new one. They both waited their three days to leave the factions, then on the third day they could not join the new one. They both checked and neither were in a faction when they tried to join the new one. My mom has been trying for a week or more, my friend just left his faction today.

Is there now a thing where you can only be pledged to one faction period? Or like a month wait between joining a new faction? Any information would be helpful, thank you.

In game more than likely I will be on Eloah Victoria if you see me and would like to suggest something. Thank you =)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your mom's account has a character in another faction most likely.

E

Eloah96

Well, we already checked all of her other characters. I guess we could check again. Ty though.