• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a few questions as a new rare collector

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello all! I am a returning player after many long years. I came back and was instantly drawn to the shiney things (aren't we all?!) in the game. Anyways, I have started a small collection here and there, and have a couple of questions for you all.

1. As a candle of love collector, does anybody know if they can be lit? And also, if one was to acquire all of the needed quest items to build one, could it still be done?

2. Is there a listing of all of the named bottles in the game somwhere that I am just missing? Any links or info would be great! I am still new to this, so really ANY information would be helpful.

I am also looking for a 15th anniversary robe if there is a player on ATL with one for sale, or I can transfer over if need be.

Thanks so much! :)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
All of the candle of love quest items can still be bought/collected (candle, Quill of justice, Executioners rusty pen, tear of sacrifice, Sudiva`s Covetous-laced Tear, heart blackened by despise, heart of compassion)

As for the bottles, I will let someone else answer.. there are a few.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you say bottles, do you mean liquor? If that is what you are looking for then answer is no, thee is no list of just those items that I know of. But, I do have my own list of every bottle ever made in game.

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Deaol: Thats good to know, but what I am asking is that if I have all of those items, can I still make a candle with them?

Angel Dust: Yes, I do mean Liquor. Sorry for not being more clear... If your list was accesable online, I would love to see it!

Thanks so far!

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deaol: Thats good to know, but what I am asking is that if I have all of those items, can I still make a candle with them?

Angel Dust: Yes, I do mean Liquor. Sorry for not being more clear... If your list was accesable online, I would love to see it!

Thanks so far!
I don't believe you can get the candle. The quest givers are no longer around

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, Adeka. Welcome to the community and rares collecting!

To the best of my knowledge, you can no longer create a candle of love as the event was ended a long time ago. However, if you purchase one already created you should be able to light and hold it as if it were your own. There are some great named ones out there if you have the gold such as from "your husband", "your true love", etc.

Far as the liquor, all the event liquor can be found in our archive sub-section at the top of this forum divided into the current year's list and previous years. A member of community, Manticore, spends many hours keeping them as accurate and up to date as possible. Be careful when buying rare liquor bottles as there are several bottles that might appear rare, but either still spawn/created such as the smuggler liquor collection, player made booze, blaze bottles, mel's fermented wine, etc. Some of the smuggler bottles have the same NAME as a couple of the EM/Avery bottles, but the color is different. If you have any questions about a bottle you are thinking about buying, please ask. Our resident liquor collectors are quite knowledgeable.

2013's list: http://stratics.com/community/threads/season-11-2013-event-item-list.289705/
2012 and before: http://stratics.com/community/threads/em-event-items-rubbles-server-births.98800/

Good luck and be safe!

Last edited:

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Wow! Great responses! It makes me sad to know the Candles cannot be created, but I figured that was the case due to rarly seeing them around. I have a couple candles, now and can equip them, they just wont light... :( If you double click the candle in your pack, it is equiped (as long as you have a free hand) but it will not light, at least for me. I guess I want to know if anyone else if experiencing this when holding a candle with anothers name.

And I have been quite cautious about the bottles as 1. I am new to this, so I make sure to research the name first, and 2. I have been checking with the community as much as possible, I do know a couple of fellow players who have been playing much longer than I. And now I know I can check here for varification!

Thank you all for the help and the kind welcome!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmmm, if that means I will have some competition on collecting liquor, I would not be able to disseminate said list to ya. :( But, to help ya out, I pulled mine from the archives listings at the top of this forum. Took a few to scroll through and copy them all to a word document but well worth it.

Last edited:

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Wait... can you still get a personalized Candle of Love?

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Competition?! I sure didn't mean it too come off like that, but I do understand what you're saying! :p
And thank you for the directions to get started in the right direction Angel Dust!