• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a Bill Clinton Whispering Rose

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RavenWinterHawk

Anyone interested in this item. Its very presidential.

Bid here or message me.

Atlantic

R

RavenWinterHawk

Im leaving it up for bidding. I dont have much of clue for named roses. Other stuff yeah. This no.

M

Mirage

Yes it did. It showed disloyalty to his family. I would think someone disloyal to his family could not be trusted to be loyal to the people...not to mention he commited purgery.

He was a moron, but couldn't help it. But that was the least of his inadequacies when he was "president"...

I actually like him now that he is a grumpy old man..

R

RavenWinterHawk

I bet his disloyalty is worth at least a 2 million bid.

R

Rowen

he is not disloyal, just a closet swinger. i wish it was on catskills. i would put it on my front porch. just need to find a monica one then:thumbup:

R

RavenWinterHawk

he is not disloyal, just a closet swinger. i wish it was on catskills. i would put it on my front porch. just need to find a monica one then:thumbup:
Ah good idea. Ill look for a monica.

U

UltimaSword

Getting ones penis sucked my or may not be a sign of disloyalty depending on the person.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, how about we leave Billy's bedroom antics to the off topic forums.
Unless you want to place a bid on the rose take the chit-chat elsewhere.

U

UltimaSword

Oh yea lol but maybe Hillary and him agreed to an open marriage? LOL

M

MercyMixed

he is not disloyal, just a closet swinger. i wish it was on catskills. i would put it on my front porch. just need to find a monica one then

Well she made her millions. I was wondering when she was going to have that million woman march, so she could make all the Amazon's rich.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
16 replies, and not one bid.
Ok, we're about finished here I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.